Day 4 Tallies, Poll, and Thoughts

What Rp Would You Like to See?

Day 4 results are in and the numbers are thus:

SoulEater- 0

Zombie - 1

Vampire - 4

Fantasy Battle School - 5

Superhero - 3

 

Yesterday ended up being incredibly busy for me with the start of a new job but I am still here to try and make something happen. The poll will continue for 1 more day and at the end we announce the winner! So far the Fantasy Battle School rp is in the lead but that can change so please vote for the roleplay that you want to participate in. To build hype for what could be the final winner, I will release some of the information about the roleplay so that future players have a better idea of what they are getting into. Enjoy and don't forget to vote or comment!

 

Why We Fight:
For centuries our lands have been at peace. Kyna, our greatest hero, sacrificed himself to erect a magical barrier to protect our lands from the raging warlords to the north. Now the barrier is fading, losing power, and will not long stand between us and them. Once it is gone there will be a war more devastating than any of our past.

Unlike us, safe behind the barrier, they have been gathering armies, conquering new territories, and training for battle so that when the time came, we would fall. We can’t let that happen, we must not let that happen. This day is one we thought would never come but it is fast approaching and we must be ready.