Day 2 Results, Poll, and teaser?

What Rp Would You Like to See?

Day 2 results are in and the numbers are thus:

SoulEater- 0

Zombie - 1

Vampire - 2

Fantasy Battle School - 4

Superhero - 1

 

The poll will continue for 3 more days and at the end we announce the winner! So far the Fantasy Battle School rp is in the clear lead but that can change so please vote for the roleplay that you want to participate in. To build hype for what could be the final winner, I will release some of the information about the roleplay so that future players have a better idea of what they are getting into. Enjoy and don't forget to vote or comment!

 

In a parallel universe there is a planet much like earth, called Odakyn, but with a few distinct differences. Rather than a world based upon technology, the inhabitants are each blessed with something we would call ‘magic’ that allows for a unique blend of primitive designs with advanced capabilities. As such, their society has been shaped and molded with these powers in mind. Almost from birth they are taught to hone their inherent abilities so that they are as much a part of them as arms and legs. Each person is attuned to an element although very few can harness the power to truly use it in combat.

For one country’s people, war had been an ever-looming threat on their very existence for as long as even the oldest of them could remember.  They were in a shaky peace with their kin to the north but they were not so naive as to believe that it would last forever.  Unlike the 5 clans of the south that formed the Alliance of Kynara, the northern clans could not be trusted and their desire to conquer their southern brethren would not be assuaged. Those in the land that would become Kynara formed special schools in which to train their warriors.

The schools were vast, respected, and welcomed any students who wished to learn. Because the alliance had so intermixed the clans and they had spread out far and wide, it was impractical to make each warrior return to their ancestral homeland to train. Instead the schools did not specialize in any one clan but rather taught the philosophies of all the clans, which also promoted unity throughout within the alliance. The Aurai Academy was one such school.

Situated in the northeastern part of Kynara, Aurai Academy is the pride and joy of the Aural province. It has been refurbished and refitted to house the brightest and best warriors in the land.Though it remains a secret kept from most of the population, many believe that such soldiers will be needed before too long.