Sun and Moon

Moon and Sun

Sun was left on the Heaven's Hill alone, thinking. Minseok was right, Moon and Sun were once lovers.

 

It was close to the middle of the day when Sun decided to go to Moon Castle. From what he knew, Moon didn't forbid him from going there, as he did. 

He wanted to talk. That was everything he wanted. 

 

Jongdae walked into the hall and waited, looking around. The last time he was there was when he and Moon were torn apart. It hasn't changed since then.

 

,, My Sun, welcome. What are you doing here?"

 

Jongdae looked up and smiled. ,, I told you to call me Jongdae, dear Kyungsoo." he said and then looked at the ground. ,, I came here to talk with Moon."

 

Kyungsoo slightly furrowed his eyebrows and walked up to Sun, his gaze thoughtful. ,, That's not possible at the moment, My Moon is sleeping."

 

Sun only shook his head. ,, That's okay, can we talk then?" he raised one of his eyebrows, nervously running a hand through his blonde hair. Moon's Confidant only smiled and nodded.

 

,, Let us reside in the Silver Salon if you wouldn't mind. It's closer to Moon's chambers so I won't have to run around the castle if he needs something."

 

,, Sure. I'm glad you're letting me stay after how I behaved four centuries ago…" Sun sighed and wiped bellow his eyes when Moon's Confidant smiled softly at him. 

 

,, Don't worry, My Sun. You behaved the way every other man in your situation would. My Moon doesn't hold grudges, I think you yourself know that the best."

 

Jongdae only sighed and nodded. 

 

My heart still belongs to you, My dear Moon. I just don't know how to say it without hurting us both.

 

,, Let's head to the Silver Salon, then."Moon's Confidant smiled and took off walking the walls of Moon Castle, Jongdae quietly trailing behind him. 

 

It's been ages since he walked there, his heart searching for the man he loves. Moon was his lover since centuries ago, it was only when Shadow appeared in the scene that ruined everything they had. 

 

,, You seem deep in thoughts, My Sun. Is something bothering you?"

 

Jongdae hummed and blinked away the water gathering in his eyes. ,, I don't know. I have this feeling of longing for something I can't have because I messed up my chances."

 

Moon's Confidant smiled and mentioned for Sun to take a seat as he prepared the tea. ,, I know what you're talking about. But you have to know My Moon has never lost his feelings towards you, " he started, pouring the hot water into the mugs.

 

,, I know what keeps you away from him, though, My Sun. It's the thought of Shadow ruining everything again, isn't it?"


 

Jongdae's breath hitched, and the grey clouds took over the sky. Kyungsoo was right, Moon himself has said that he still loves him, that he still belongs to Sun. But Shadow was keeping him away. Or the thought of him ruining them again.

 

Tears gathered in Sun's eyes again, and this time they spilled over the edge, the weather following his mood as it started raining. 

 

Moon's Confidant only shot him a sympathetic look and handed him a mug of tea, watching as waves of sobs ran through him. 

Neither of the two noticed a shirtless, sleepy Moon coming into the Silver Salon. 

 

,, My Moon, what is it? Do you need anything?" Kyungsoo spoke up when he finally took a notice of Moon drifting off to sleep, leaning on the doorframe of Silver Salon.

 

,, My dear Sun, that's what I need, Kyungsoo." Moon muttered, furrowing his eyebrows when Kyungsoo's palm rested against his forehead. 

 

,, You're going crazy in a fever, but I sincerely hope you speak honestly even in these times." Kyungsoo sent a half-hearted smile to Sun, the confused gaze of Moon following his sight, taking in Sun's figure. 

 

He was quick to run over and kneel before him, his palms resting on Sun's thighs. ,, My dear Sun, why are you crying? What happened?"

 

Jongdae sniffed and shook his head. ,, You happened, you fool, " he breathed out, his smaller hands coming to rest on Minseok's shoulders. 

 

Minseok leaned forward, one of his hands going up to wipe away Sun's tears when he lost his balance, fell forward, and buried his face in Jongdae's stomach. 

 

,, You're still able to make me cry even after all these years. And I hate you for that, " Sun muttered, one of his hands tangling into Minseok's hair when he huffed something into Jongdae's tunic.

 

,, I know you said you still love me and belong to me, but I can't help but feel insecure."Sun sighed, scratching Minseok's scalp and smiling softly when Moon raised his head.

 

,, As Kyungsoo said, I may be going crazy in fever, but I know one thing for sure. I love you and I belong to you, My dear Sun, and as I kneel before you now, I beg you, please, please, take me back."

 

Jongdae smiles and this time, he's the one to reach out and wipe a stray tear that escaped Minseok's eye. ,, You don't need to beg for me to take you back. I just need to know you still love me, even over the mistakes I made." he closed his eyes, trying to hold in his own tears.

 

Soft breath was punched out of his lungs when a pair of warm lips land on his own. Ever since their departure, Sun thought he wouldn't feel Moon's lips again. And here he was, getting kissed by Moon himself as the later tried to ensure him about his love for him.

 

,, No! That's not right! I didn't sleep with him just for you to take him back after four centuries!"

 

Jongdae pulled back and gazed over Moon's shoulder. ,, Go away, Shadow."

 

,, You can not cast me out of Moon Castle, Sun. This isn't your Castle, you do not decide what happens here!" Shadow fumed, his eyebrows drawn together, anger evident in his eyes.

 

,, But I can, and I will. Go away, Shadow, and don't step a foot in here if it's with bad intentions. I'm sure you will find your lover, whether it's in Moon Village or Sun Village. Just know that Moon belongs to Sun just as much as Sun belongs to Moon."

 

Minseok showed his smile to Shadow, and then, with a wave of his hand, Shadow disappeared in black smoke. When he looked back at Sun, he was smiling. But then, his eyebrows furrowed. 

 

,, I know I belong to you, My dear Sun, but do you belong to me?"

 

Jongdae smiled and slowly nodded, a soft smile plastered on his lips. ,, I do, My dear Moon. I always did, even when I myself thought I didn't, " he chuckled, running his thumb over Minseok's cheekbone. 

 

,, Sun and Moon were once lovers, and I intend on keeping it that way from now, My dear Moon."

 

,, I love you, Dae, I love you so much."

 

,, Yeah, I love you too, Min."