No one knows

I said I wanted you to stay.

“Today’s a day off, no schedules lined up so do whatever you want, okay? Just stay out of trouble.” Manager Unnie said as she left the girls’ dormitory.

 

“Oh my gosh, that’s perfect timing, my parents just landed and I’ll spend the day with them at home. Bye unnies~” Rose left while squealing out of excitement. 

 

“Well, I’ll probably chase Chaeyoung and come with her, I’ll also spend the day with mom and dad, do you want to come? Jennie-yah? Lisa-yah?” Jisoo asked while moving towards the door. 

 

“It’s okay, unnie. You have fun!” Lisa answered.

“Ohhh, I’ll just stay here with Lisa then, keep her company.” Jennie answered while seemingly exchanging suspicious stares with Jisoo, good thing Lisa wasn’t paying attention. 

 

Jisoo then closes the door of the dorm and Lisa and Jennie are left alone in the dorm. 

 

To ease the heated atmosphere as the two are left alone, Lisa initiated a conversation asking if Jennie would like to do something. 

 

“Uhhh, unnie, do you want to do something? Eat or watch a movie?” Lisa asked.

“I’m kind of hungry, I’ll just cook ramen for the both of us and maybe we can watch a movie or series? What do you think?” Jennie answered.

“Sounds like a plan, unnie.” Lisa smiled while thinking how to get through this day without Jennie noticing her curious feelings but still happy to be alone with the girl. 

 

As Lisa comes out from her shower, Jennie waves at her at their living room which has their meal all set up, just like a date well in Lisa’s mind it is. 

 

“Come, Lisa-yah. Let’s eat.” Jennie called.

Lisa moves towards Jennie and they eat silently without even looking at each other. Funny how this happens cause they seem fine and close when they are with the members. 

 

After finishing their meal, Jennie initiated to watch a movie.

“Lisa-yah, I’ll turn on the TV and let’s watch a movie together, okay?” Jennie asked.

“Okay, unnie” answered Lisa while tidying up the mess from their meal.

“How about a romance movie, Lisa-yah? I've been wanting to watch this new Netflix film, The Half of It.” Jennie asked.

“Anything you want, kekeke” answered Lisa with a smile.

 

Jennie pats the space beside her, gesturing that Lisa should snuggle with her as the movie starts. Lisa gulped. But still she sat right where Jennie wanted her. 

 

The movie starts.

Lisa controls her breathing as Jennie wraps her arms between Lisa’s. This looks normal for Jennie but for Lisa, she seems to be winning a race. She controls herself, she doesn’t want awkwardness between. She loves this moment. Jennie leans her head on Lisa’s shoulder. The movie is still playing. Lisa rests her head on Jennie’s. She doesn’t care about the movie anymore. She closes her eyes. 

 

Jennie feels the weight of Lisa. The girl fell asleep. She gently lays Lisa on her shoulders changing their position as gently as possible, not to wake up Lisa. The movie is still playing. The movie is about to end. A scene where the two girls kiss brings tension to Jennie. She looks at Lisa, her eyes move down looking at Lisa’s every feature, her eyes stops as it reaches Lisa’s lips. 

“I shouldn’t be feeling this.” Jennie thought. “No, Jennie. This is not right.” Jennie’s mind can’t settle and with her urge not to give in to what her heart wants, she kissed Lisa. She loses.

 

Lisa twitched but didn’t wake, what a relief to Jennie. But she was still too consumed and confused about her feelings. 

 

“Why am I feeling this way for you, Lisa-yah?” Jennie asks herself while staring at Lisa, she’s confused, she’s unsure, but one thing’s clear, she’s in trouble.