Chapter 2

My Jackass Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to leave. I want to leave. I want to leave. I want to leave. I want to leave. I want to leave. I want to leave. I want to leave. I want to leave. I want to leave. 

These repetitive thoughts have been running through Dara's mind, almost like a chant, ever since she sat down in the fancy restaurant. 

Her boss has been throwing daggers at her with his fierce fox like eyes. From Dara's point of view, it looks like Jiyong would pull a knife out of nowhere and make her the substitute steak they were gonna have for lunch. The same couldn't apply to the latter though, Jiyong has been contemplating how he would apologize to her. 

Yes. 

He, the Almighty Kwon Jiyong— Billionaire, Genius, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur— would be apologizing to his secretary. Youngbae has successfully guilt trip him when he mentioned that Ms.Park was crying outside. 

"Yo, Ji." Youngbae called out as soon as he entered the room. 

Jiyong hummed in reply, too busy to take his eyes and hands off the paper works he's going through. 

"Your secretary, Ms.Park was crying outside" Youngbae voiced out in concern.

"What? Why?" Jiyong looked at the other in surprise, the momentum of his pen stopped. 

"I dont know man, a break-up perhaps? or we're you bullying her again?" 

"Break-up? She's in a relationship? She never to—" Jiyong abruptly stopped himself before continuing, "I didn't bully her, I just gave her proper job critism" 

Youngbae scoffed and raised his eyebrow. "Your definition of proper job critism is you insulting the out of your employees" 

"It works though, it gets others to do their jobs properly" Jiyong shrugged and continued to do his paperworks. 

"You better apologize to her. She's been with you for what? 8 years? Many employees have quit from your attitude but look at her, she's still here, trying her best to fill her role as your secretary. I doubt that you'll be where you are now if it wasnt for her. You need to be more kind to her, man. I would quit my job immediately if I was your secretary. No offense." Youngbae told the insensitive man infront of him. 

Somehow, Youbgbae's words struck the tiny living conscience inside of him. He wasn't wrong, she has been with him through everything. Maybe...Maybe he should apologize to her for being too harsh...

He didnt expect this at all. That was the first time he ever heard that she was crying, most importantly, because of him. His pride was telling him to not apologize because his reputation would go down. 

He shook off these thoughts and opened his mouth. "Ms.Par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter