Chapter 3

Yuri, Jessica and their four children.

 

It was seven in the morning and most people were sound asleep except for The Kwon family. They were preparing to go back to Jessica’s hometown for a visit. Yoona and Seohyun were fast asleep in the back seat of the car. Yuri and Jessica were waiting in the car for Taeyeon and Tiffany to come in.

“Where are there.” Yuri grumbled while rubbing her tummy, signalling she was hungry.

“I don’t know. But I’m going to sleep.” Jessica yawned.

 “WHAT?!” Yuri spluttered.

Jessica ignored her and pulled a pillow out of her huge bag.

“You’re kidding right.”

Jessica placed the pillow on the door and snuggled her head into the pillow.

“SICA.”

Silence.

Yuri groaned. “They better hurry up.”

As if on cue Tiffany skipped out of the house while swinging her elder sister’s hand with her, while Taeyeon stumbled after her.

“Good morning!” Tiffany half-yelled as she climbed into the car, Yuri winced at her daughter’s loud voice.

“Good morning appa.” Taeyeon greeted and handed the house keys.

“Did you lock the doors and everything?”

“Yeap” Taeyeon nodded as she slipped off her backpack.

“Good.” Yuri smiled. The good thing was having Taeyeon as a daughter was the girl knew when to be responsible and when to have fun, and Yuri likes that.

“Okay, let’s go.” Yuri pulled out of the driveway.

 

Yuri tightened her hold on the steering wheel while gritting her teeth in annoyance. Tiffany was whining about how bored she was while Taeyeon was reading a book.

Seeing there was no respond from her Appa Tiffany huffed in frustration and turned to stare at her sister.

“Hahhhh” Tiffany let out a dramatic sigh.

Taeyeon continued reading.

“I’m so bored.” Tiffany sighed once more.

Taeyeon flipped to the next page of her book.

Seeing that she had no respond from both of them she tried another tactic.

“I’m so cold!” Tiffany pouted. She grinned inwardly when Taeyeon placed her book onto the car seat.

Taeyeon reached into her backpack and pulled out a pink blanket, handed it to Tiffany and went back to her reading. Yuri stifled a laugh.

“I’m sleepy!”

A pillow was thrown to her.

“I need to pee!”

Taeyeon sighed.

“APPA. TAEYEON GAVE ME A CUP TO PEE INN.”

“WE’LL GO TO MCDONALD’S FOR BREAKFAST OKAY. SO PLEASE.GIVE APPA SOME PEACE AND QUIEh.”

Tiffany smilled her eyesmile while responding with a cute ‘okay’ and proceeded to cover herself with the pink blanket.

 

*Several hours later at the Jung mansion*

“Ding dong ding dong ding dong” Yoona sang as she pressed the doorbell repeatedly.

“STOP THAT YOU TEENAGE PUNKS” The door swung open revealing a red-faced Mr Jung. Yoona stared blankly at him for a moment.

“Gwandpa!” Yoona hugged his leg.

“Oh. It’s you guys.” He smiled warmly. “Hi daddy” Jessica smiled as she hugged him. After he pulled out from the hug he took a good look at his grandchildren. “Wow! You kids grew taller!”

Taeyeon growled.

“She’s a little sensitive about the height topic.” Jessica grinned sheepishly as Taeyeon stormed into the house.

“You made my tae tae angwy!” Tiffany huffed and ran after Taeyeon.

“She’s a little sensitive about Taeyeon?”

“I see.” Mr Jung cleared his throat. “Come in, come in.” Everyone walked into the house except for Yuri, who was struggling with all the luggage bags by herself. Mr Jung muttered an “oops” as he slammed the door shut causing Yuri to stumble back, luggage bags falling onto her. Mr Jung smirked after he heard a thud. “So, who wants lunch?”

“Seobang are you okay?” Jessica frowned in concern as Yuri dabbed her bruised eye with an ice pack. “Yeah I’m fine.” Yuri gritted her teeth.

“So how did the luggage bags fall onto you again?” Jessica made her way towards Yuri. “Oh you know, clumsy o’ me. Oww” Yuri winced as Jessica dabbed the ice pack for Yuri. 

Jessica narrowed her eyes at Yuri. Jessica’s mother had passed away when she was younger and that made Mr.Jung even more protective towards her since she was their only child. So when Yuri came along, he strongly disagreed to their relationship afraid that Yuri would just play with Jessica’s heart. Although they got married and even had children, Mr.Jung still haven’t approve of Yuri.

“What?” Yuri looked away avoiding her glance.

“Tell me if Appa bullies you okay?”

“What?! Why would he do that?” Yuri laughed nervously.

“You know how much Appa dislikes you.” Jessica sighed. 

 “Thanks for sugar coating it Sica baby.”

“I’m not joking.” Jessica glared.

“Fine, But ish all cool yo.” Yuri tried to speak in the little English she knew as she pulled Jessica in for a hug. Jessica giggled and snuggled closer into Yuri’s embrace.

“I love you Sica.”

“I love you too my Kwon Seobang.” Jessica smiled mischievously and pinched Yuri’s nose. Their sweet moment got interrupted when Tiffany slammed the door open with tears streaming down her face. Yuri’s heart broke when she saw the five year old’s tear streaked face. “Awww, come to Appa!” She opened her arms wide allowing Tiffany to run into them.

She stood up with Tiffany in arms and Tiffany’s legs wrapped tightly around her waist. “There, there” Yuri Tiffany’s hair lovingly with the five year old was burying her head into Yuri’s chest.”What happened baby?”  Jessica cooed.

“Grandpa meanie!” Tiffany pouted.

“He is.” Yuri said absentmindedly. 

“YUL!” Jessica slapped her arm harshly.

Yuri snapped out of her trance. “What?! Oh , no honey, grandpa loves you, mhmm.”  Tiffany stared at Yuri as if she were crazy. “Noh!” She grunted as she pounded her fists onto Yuri’s chest.

 “What did he do wrong then?” Yuri pouted.

Tiffany stared at Yuri’s pouting face for a moment and giggled. “Appa big baby!” She smiled and poked Yuri’s cheek. “She’s cranky.” Yuri firmly stated and brought Tiffany to the bed. “Noh! Taaee taee! Hewlp!” Tiffany wailed as she knew that her parents were going to make her take a nap. The moment Yuri laid Tiffany on the bed, the five year old scrambled out of the grasp and raced to the door. Only to be caught by her Jessica umma at the door and brought back to the bed. Tiffany sighed in defeat as she laid her head on her Umma’s shoulder.

“Now, why is grandpa a meanie?” Jessica placed Tiffany on the bed. “He didn’t give me a cookie.” Tiffany huffed and crossed her arms.

 “Well maybe-“

“He gave Yoona cookie!” Tears started forming at the little girl’s eyes.

A knock on the door soon interrupted their talk. The door opened slightly to reveal a baby faced eight year old, she walked into the room, silently closing the door behind her and ran to the bed.

Muttering a quick ‘ Hi Umma’ . She climbed onto the bed and sat next to Tiffany.

Bringing an oddly shaped tissue from inside her pocket, she opened it revealing a chocolate chip cookie. Smiling widely she handed the cookie to Tiffany who immediately accepted it with smiling eyes.

 “Tae tae is the best!” Tiffany giggled and hugged her sister, munching on the cookie happily while fiddling with their held hands.

Taeyeon merely nodded and leaned onto the head board of the bed.

“Well that means I can save money” Yuri sniggered.

“Save money?”  Jessica frowned.

“I was going to offer to buy ice cream but I guess  since Tiffany has a cookie she doesn’t want ice cream”

“I WANT ICE CWEAMM” Tiffany yelled.

“You have a cookie.”

The rest of the cookie disappeared into Tiffany’s mouth.

“nowh cwookie” Crumbs flew out from her cookie filled mouth, dragging Taeyeon and Yuri towards the door on her quest to get ice cream

 “ Dont speak with your mouth too!”

“WUV YOU TOO UMMA.”

 

A/N:  I am sorry for this y update. Think of it as a filler for the next chapter. I've been switching from plot to plot. The main two is well :

1. All the kids stay the same age

2. They all grow up by 1-2 years in every few chapters, each chapter showing their progress of growing up.

And I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. After my exams its was homework homework homework day after day. And during weekends my dad would just. make us go out the whole day lol. I'm a terrible author, forgive me, honestly thank you all for keeping up with my slow updates T-T. Oh and guess what? I GOT NUMBER 1 IN CLASS. Class positions. ^^ AND SNSD CAME TO MALAYSIA AND I WENT THERE AND TIFFANY IS SO CUTE IN REAL BUT. Sorry for the long authors note? LOL. WUV YOU TOO :3