The Kwon Family

Yuri, Jessica and their four children.

 

*Krrinnggggggg*

“Baby..the..alarm..” Jessica’s muffled voice from the pillow.

“It’s your turn today” Yuri whined and pulled their blanket over her head.

A click was heard and the alarm was shut off.

Yuri sighed in happiness and snuggled closer to her pillow.

The blanket was yanked off her. “YAH!” Yuri yelled but gulped when she saw the icy glare of her wife.  The morning sunlight shined on Jessica’s flawless face, her glare making her oh-so-y to Yuri and some drool came out from Yuri’s mouth.

Jessica patted Yuri’s cheek.

“Go make breakfast appa.”

“Okaayy” Yuri smiled dorkily and made her way to the kitchen.

 

“Good morning, Fany .” Yuri smiled as she ruffled a sleepy Tiffany’s hair.

“Go wake Taeyeon up, okay?”

“Uhn.” Tiffany mumbled and walked to Taeyeon’s room.

Yuri knocked softly and opened the twin’s room and smiled when she saw them playing quietly with their toys.

“Appa!” Seohyun was the first to notice Yuri’s presence and hugged Yuri’s leg.

“Good morning seobaby” Yuri pecked Seohyun’s cheek.

“Have you brushed your teeth?”

Seohyun nodded.

“Good girl.” Go downstairs and appa will cook you guys breakfast okay?

“Owtay.” Seohyun took her frog plushie from her bed and went out from the room.

“Yoong, time for breakfast.” Yuri walked towards Yoona.

“Yoong, up!” Yoona put both her hands up indicating she wanted to be carried.

“Arasso, arasso.” Yuri smiled and lifted Yoona up.

 

 

“Good morning babies” Jessica greeted her children as she made her way down the stairs.

The four kids were lying all around the living room. Taeyeon fell asleep on the carpet. Tiffany was sitting on the sofa, upside-down. Seohyun was sitting on the massage chair, her tiny legs not even reaching the bottom of the chair while Yoona was sitting next to her, nibbling the deer plushie’s ear. (A/N: Well they’re three, so they probably will fit on the big massage chair)

Yuri peeped from the kitchen and sighed.  “I swear they get the lazy genes from their mother” Yuri grumled and she poured milk into their respective glasses.

“Taeyeon wake up, Tiffany sit properly.”

Taeyeon groaned as she crawled to the sofa Tiffany was situated on. Tiffany giggled as she watched her older sister crawl onto the sofa and plopping her head onto Tiffany’s lap.

“Unnieee” Tiffany giggled and poked the sleepy Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Yoona, don’t chew on the toy.”

Yoona nodded and stoped nibbling on her toy. As soon as Jessica left for the kitchen the ear of the deer plushie was once again back into Yoona’s mouth. “Noh!” Seohyun huffed and pulled the toy away from Yoona.

“Mine!”Yoona pulled her toy back.

“Noh eat!” Seohyun pointed to the toy.

The two twins continued bickering with occasional non-understandable words while Tiffany and Taeyeon stared at them in confusion.

“No fighting this early in the morning. Breakfast. Now.” Jessica glared at the twins. The four girls made their way to the kitchen, heads hung low. Yoona was the last one to go to the kitchen. “I love you mommy.” Yoona stared at Jessica with her deer-like eyes and ran into the kitchen.

“Just like your appa.” Jessica smiled.

 

Jessica chewed her food slowly as she watched her wife and their daughters and they ate their breakfast. Each and every one of them ate in a different manner.

Yuri eats rather quickly most of the time.

Taeyeon would eat slowly lost in her own little world.

Tiffany would eat rather ladylike, an occasional dab of the tissue onto the mouth after a few bites.

Seohyun would imitate Tiffany but ‘feed’ her keroro doll some of her food.

Yoona..well..

“KWON YOONA. CHEW AND SWALLOW.”

Yoona looked at her mother with full of food, some food that fell out form staining her pyjamas.

“Yoong hungry!” Yoona pouted.

“But Yoong has to eat properly so she won’t get herself dirty.” Jessica gestured to Yoona’s stained pyjama’s .

“Appa dirtwy too! ” Yoona giggled and pointed towards Yuri. Jessica rolled her eyes as she looked at her milk soaked wife.

“It was her!” Yuri pointed to an empty chair.

“Is that my shirt you’re wearing?”

“Yes it is Sica Baby but that’s not the point, Taeyeon spilt the milk on me” Yuri tried to reason with her wife.

“You. Stained. My. Favourite. Shirt.”

Tiffany sensed the danger coming and pulled her baby sisters back upstairs while muttering “Let’s go play with some toys.” As soon as they left the dining table the temperature literally dropped several degrees.

“Well technically, Taeyeon stained it.”

“Don’t . Drag. The. Kids. Into. This.” Jessica poked Yuri after each word, each poke harder than the last.

“How am I dragging the kids into this ?!” Yuri spluttered.

“Blaming on Taeyeon is considered dragging the kids into this!”  Jessica crossed her arms.

“Suree. Always protect the kids.” Yuri grumbled and started clearing the table.

“You know I love you.” Jessica hugged Yuri from the back, knowing her Kwon Seobang melts the moment she does that.

“I love you too..” Yuri mumbled.

“Of course you do. You still have to wash the shirt.”

“...”

 

“Does mommy look pretty Tiffany?” Jessica twirled around once showing her daughter the new dress Yuri bought for her a few days ago.

“It should be pink mommy!” Tiffany pouted showing Jessica her own pink dress.

“Well not everyone likes pink, honey.” Jessica smiled while fixing the bow on Seohyun’s head.

After lazing around in the house the whole morning, Jessica decided that they should all go to the nearby shopping mall for lunch, being the gullible wife, Kwon Yuri agreed. Jessica would dress Tiffany and Seohyun up while Yuri would handle Taeyeon and Yoona.

“Look who’s ready.” Yuri opened the door and in walked Taeyeon and Yoona. Yuri was dressed in tight black jeans with a plaid shirt while Taeyeon and Yoona wore something similar. Except that Taeyeon was wearing a jacket over her shirt while Yoona was wearing a t-shirt with a animated deer face on her shirt while hugging her deer plushie.

“Why didn’t you let Yoona wear a dress?” Jessica took Tiffany’s pink backpack and passed it to Taeyeon, who hung it on her shoulder.

“Cause we match.” Yuri smiled showing her pearly whites. Yoona looked at her appa and smiled exactly like her appa to Jessica.

“Cheeky girl” Jessica pinched Yoona’s cheek while Yoona giggled.

“Let’s go” Yuri opened the front door and Taeyeon and Tiffany walked out first.

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked to the car with Tiffany clinging to Taeyeon’s arm. “What’s wrong Tae-tae?” Tiffany noticed her sister gloomy face.

“Why am I carrying Tippani’s bag.” Taeyeon furrowed her brows.

“Cause I’m your wife! So you have to help me, like how Yuri appa helps Jessica umma! ” Tiffany smiled while holding Taeyeon’s hand.

“Okay!” Taeyeon smiled and pulled Tiffany closer to her while puffing her chest, showing her ‘manliness’. Tiffany laughed at her dorky sister.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if they got married.” Yuri shrugged.

 

A/N: HELLO :D Not really satisfied with this chapter, but i will try harder! All four of them are adopted as Jessica doesn't want to go through the pain of giving birth :p School's been..well school -_- Exams are coming soon and i have to start studying soon. Which i dislike, my attention span is shorter than a goldfish's attention span. Ask 'Shawol4Lyf' We are both from le same school, and her class is right next to mine. Guess who visits her a lot, TEEHEE. Sorry for the long author's note. I missed you guise :( Thank you all for the support, thank you for reading and also subscribing! :)