Chapter 2

Yuri, Jessica and their four children.

 

Tiffany’s first tooth

Little Tiffany peeked out from the slightly opened door of her room.

Silence, Tiffany grinned.

She slowly pushed the door opened, Totoro doll in one hand and slowly made her way down the stairs. One thing she loved about waking up early was:

1. Silence

2. She can sneakily eat snacks without her Jessica Umma knowing.

3. She had the TV all to herself.

Making her way to the kitchen, she frowned when she saw her favourite rice crackers on the top shelf. She bit her lower lip as she pushed the nearby stool to the shelf, stopping occasionally to check if any of her family members woke up.

Tiffany smiled , she was one step closer to eating her rice crackers. With her little hands, she tried reaching for the packet but failed several times. Tiffany sighed, now how was she going to get her rice crackers.

Climbing off the stool she picked up the totoro doll and was about to go back to her room. Wait! Her totoro, her eyes brightened. She climbed back up the stool with her totoro doll in hand, hanging onto the hand of the totoro doll she swiped it on the shelf making the packet of rice crackers fall onto the floor with a thud.

She paused. It was still quiet. Tiffany took the packet of rice crackers and her totoro door skipping to the living room with her newfound breakfast. After turning on the flat screen tv *yuri pampers them* she plopped herself onto the sofa and tore a small packet of rice crackers.

Spongebob was on. “Perfect” Tiffany smiled while munching on her rice crackers. After eating the 2nd packet she heard a loud crunch and felt pain on her front tooth, fear soon overcame her. “What’s wrong” Tiffany mumbled while running to the toilet.

She opened and tears formed in her eyes when she saw her reflection on the mirror. Her front tooth was hurting and there was some blood there. She did the first thing she could think of.

 

“UMMAAAA” Tiffany wailed while pounding on her parent’s door.

Yoona and Seohyun’s room:

Seohyun bolted up from the bed when she heard her unnie screaming. She stumbled off the bed and ran to Yoona’s bed.

“Yoonaahhh” Seohyun shook Yoona sleeping form.

“Shleepp” Yoona whined and turned to the other side.

“Tippani unnie!” Seohyun shook Yoona harder.

Yoona whined once more and pulled her sister into the bed. “Shleep.” Yoona hugged Seohyun tightly falling back to sleep in seconds. Seohyun shrugged and cuddled closer to her sister, going back into dreamland.

Taeyeon’s room:

“Zzzzzzz”

Jessica’s and Yuri’s room:

Yuri ran out of bed the moment she heard Tiffany screaming, she yanked the door opened and standing outside the door was her 5 year old daughter with tears and snot all over her face.

Yuri’s heart broke.

“What’s wrong my princess” Yuri scooped Tiffany into her arms making her way to the bed. After Tiffany sat on her lap, she reached for the tissue box and wiped the tears and snot off Tiffany’s face.

“painf-f-ful” Tiffany sniffed.

“Where?” Yuri asked softly and used her hand to whack the still sleeping Jessica.

“YAH! Kwon Yu- Tiffany honey what’s wrong?!?” Jessica’s expression changed from annoyance to worry.

Tiffany sniffed once more and opened showing her loose tooth. “Awww, you’re gonna be a big girl.” Jessica took Tiffany into her arms, Yuri growled.

“Don’t you go all jealous on me Kwon Yuri.” Jessica glared.

“She came to me!” Yuri tried pulling Tiffany back.

“Well, WE are closer.” Jessica emphasized on the ‘we’ word.

“APPA! UMMA!” Tiffany pulled away from both of their grasp’s, putting herself in between them with crossed arms and a pouting face.

“Sorry.” Yuri mumbled.

“We’ll go to the dentist okay Tiffany honey?”

Tiffany’s eyes widened in fear when she heard the words ‘Go’ and ‘dentist’ in the same sentence, “3,2,1” Jessica mentally counted it down in her head.

“NOOOOOO” Tiffany wailed as she bolted out running straight for Taeyeon’s room. “TAEE TAEEE” Tiffany’s wailing and the sound of Taeyeon’s room door being banged echoed throughout the house.

“She inherited your lungs alright.”

“Don’t be ridiculous Yuri.”

 

“Noo. I don’t wanna! Please! Appaaa, it doesn’t hurt anymoreee.” Tiffany tugged onto Yuri’s arm. Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany were at the dental clinic near their house and Tiffany has been whining ever since they left the house.

Yuri squatted down so she could look eye-to-eye with her daughter “But honey, you’re going to be a big girl. That’s why you have to pull out your baby teeth and your big teeth will grow”

“I am a big girl” Tiffany frowned and crossed her arms.

“With baby teeth.”

Tiffany glared at Yuri for a moment. “Fine!” Tiffany huffed pushing Yuri aside stomping into the clinic with a bored Taeyeon trailing behind her.

“5 year olds and their god damn tantrums to their dads, why not their moms..” Yuri grumbled while going into the clinic herself.

****

“Kwon Tiffany.” The nurse called gesturing to the door leading to the room. Tiffany gulped as she grabbed onto Taeyeon’s hand, Taeyeon flashed Tiffany a dorky grin which Tiffany responded to with her own eye-smile as they made their way into the room.

“Sure, ignore the dad. “ Yuri talked to herself.

 

“So, what’s your name?” The dentist smiled to Tiffany while putting on his gloves.

“Tif-f-f-any...” Tiffany stuttered.

“Well I’m Daniel.” The dentist grinned.

“MINNEEEE”

“Taeyeon. SIT.”

“Well, let’s get started shall we?”

*1 hour later*

“STOOPP IT HURRTTTSSS.” Tiffany cried. The dentist had only put the anesthetic  in , but the moment he tried to pull the tooth out, Tiffany would trash around and scream.

Yuri groaned as she kicked Taeyeon off the sofa they we sitting on. “YAH!” Taeyeon growled. “Go do you thanggg” Yuri waved her off.

“Tippani..” Taeyeon tip-toed so as the chair was too high. She was met with a Tiffany with tears streaking down her face.  “You can do it Tippani! I’m here!” Taeyeon grinned.  The whole time Taeyeon was talking to Tiffany, Tiffany had open and the dentist pulled out her tooth without her noticing.

“Okay, I’m ready!” Tiffany turned back to the dentist.

“It’s out.” He sighed in relief.

“Really?!? I didn’t feel anything mister dentist. Thanks tae-tae.” Tiffany smiled as she slipped off the chair skipping with Taeyeon out of the room.

“It was me...”

“I know how you feel buddy.” Yuri patted his back and walked out.

“So just leave it in your mouth for a while honey and you can drink it after.” The nurse smiled as she handed Tiffany a cup of cold water to stop the bleeding. Yuri thanked and paid the nurse.

“So does that mean we can eat ice cream now?” Tiffany asked Yuri as they made their way out.

 

A/N: I'm so sleepy. it's 2am right now..omg. goodnight readers