Their Epic Love

IZ*ONE Fanfic Recommendations

Description:

307 years ago, in the peaceful town of Pledis there lived a rich and privileged family praised for their chivalrous sons and wise daughter. Humble above all, thus, they earned the honor and respect of the people in their town. However, one dreadful night, the family's nature drastically changed. Formerly having high regards for their nobility, now turned into slaves of the sun.

 

They were imprisoned and limited by nature, suffering from uncontrollable bloodlust, they made a mistake disrupting the balance of nature and once they were a family, now merely strangers from the same flesh and blood. Especially the two brothers who drifted apart after the other chose to ran away from them and become the monster that he is now.

 

Three centuries later, the two brothers meet again, however things are different now. The lad who was once gallant, turned vastly wicked with no humanity left but rather, with pure evil. He wanted to spread darkness into the world, but moreover, he sought revenge to his family who forcefully took his freedom away from him. To sought revenge to his brother who didn't dare bat an eye on him when he cried for help but instead, took part in taking his liberty away from him.

 

But as he enters senior year to carry out his plan for vengeance, things didn't go exactly the way it was supposed to be. Because who would've thought that the biggest, baddest vampire in town with no humanity left had fallen in love with one helpless human girl. Who would've thought that, that one helpless human girl would become his anchor to his emotions and humanity.

 

Above all, that helpless human girl happens to be his brother's girl. Of course, he was selfish and he wanted her for himself. Then again, admit it or not, he still cares about his brother despite his humanity-less façade. Besides, who would pick him, a troubled, selfish, arrogant, insecure, impulsive, cruel and evil-doer vampire with raging temper which everyone literally hates over the selfless, noble, heroic and morally compassionate brother?

 

Title: Their Epic Love

Author: Jendeuklisa and Feat19

Supernatural AU

Status: Incomplete

 

Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1424315/their-epic-love