IZ*ONE SAGA: 2 (Sequel of IZ*ONE SAGA)

IZ*ONE Fanfic Recommendations

Description: 

All those journey with a bunch of girls are just a dream. Or that is what Eunbi thought all along. She continued her life normally until she met a purplish bird who is injured and decided to tend it. She had no idea series of dream she had lately actually pieces of her jumbled memory when she returned back to her homeland.

 

Will you leave this life and go back to Wizland? Your life seems perfect here.

 

"What's the point of me living here when half of my soul are in a whole different world?"

The journey is more arduous than she can even remember as her family who always stick as one is no longer together.

 

"What is family? They all are traitors."

"Go away, Eunbi. There are never a happy family afterall. We all are just selfish people."

The girl is confused to see her beloved friends changed when all she did is going back in her homeland for a few days.

"Do you realize how much time has  passed since you were missing?"

"We are never one as we always claimed."

 

She tried to steeled her heart while travelling across the continent, trying to reunite her big family again but it is easier to said than done. They are all act like different people and with her losing memories, Eunbi is desperate to keep them as one again.

 

"If this is the price for me leaving all of you, I will make sure I paid it in double and get you all back!"

Eunbi vowed that no matter hard it is, she will definitely get them together again and will treasure them before her time is running out.

"This time for sure, I will make all of us head to happy ending."

"But happy ending just exist in fairy tales."

 

How will Eunbi journey turns out as she searching for her members? Will she be able to gather them as she vowed? Who knows.

 

Title: IZ*ONE SAGA: 2

Sequel to IZ*ONE SAGA

Author: Aciel257

Status: Incomplete 

 

Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1407080/iz-one-saga-2