Everyday (Sequel of Start of Something New)

IZ*ONE Fanfic Recommendations

Description: 

"I thought we're in this together!? Yena, you said that we'll disappoint the world together! What happened to-"

"I realized that I can't!" Yena screamed in the middle of the road. "Joyyul, my family revolves around impressing the world. And I just can't leave my family... I can't leave my life."

"So what are you saying?" Yuri asked, tears running down her fluffy cheeks.

"I love you but," Yena looked directly into the other girl's eyes and said three words that she had never thought will let out.

"... Let's break up."

************

"Once in a lifetime, means there's no second chance."

After five years, a lot has changed. Jo Yuri and Choi Yena, who broke up two years ago, was forced into working with each other in a business project. They seek help from their old friends and the squad is back at it again. The only thing they need to do is to finish the work. 

But what if some unfinished feelings are coming back? What if there are some decisions that your heart wants to change? Will you let it undo the regrets? Will you come back to her... even if there's already someone else?

 

Title: Everyday

Author: romz101

Sequel to Start of Something New

Main Ship: Yulyen

Status: Incomplete

 

Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1414908/everyday