Eight

The Devil Raises Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin’s moans were getting muffled in his skin, the contact of those soft lips with his heated chest making his body shiver as they moved together.

Kyungsoo’s eyelids fluttered when he grinded down on Jongin, moving his hips with purpose, his shaft moving along Jongin’s and creating friction for the both of them. Jongin’s hands were getting bolder now, exploring his body with more urgency. Kyungsoo just sighed at the comforting feeling of his husband’s gentle fingers sliding over his skin, digging into his body and holding him closer.

The room was filled with breathy whispers and sighs. Jongin was whispering sweet nothings, Kyungsoo was relenting in the sweet feeling of his husband’s warmth surrounding him under the light blanket.

He yelped when Jongin’s hands reached his . His fingers dug into the flesh, and Kyungsoo let out a giggle as he fell on his elbows, trapping Jongin’s head between his arms. His husband just smiled before raising his head to connect their lips. Jongin swallowed all the sounds leaving Kyungsoo’s throat when he moved again, their rubbing against each other.

“Come on,” Kyungsoo urged eagerly, pressing down against Jongin’s crotch. Just to make his point clearer.

Jongin’s smile was nothing short of wicked.

“Eager, are we?”

Kyungsoo was about to reply but the words got stuck in his throat when Jongin’s fingers spread his cheeks, a finger gliding over his puckered hole. It tickled. He decided to shut up then, because he knew that Jongin always gave him what he wanted, what he needed. Besides, when had been the last time he got to enjoy some intimate time with the love of his life? If he could stretch this moment out and make it last forever, he would.

A shattered breath slipped past his lips when Jongin’s finger started massaging the sensitive flesh around his hole. He could practically feel his insides screaming for Jongin, a fire so eternal burning within him that he was afraid he’d actually burn.

He dove down to kiss Jongin again. His husband’s lips were sweet. Jongin always knew what to do. When his finger pressed against his rim, he in his lower lip. When he circled his hole and pulled his legs wider apart, he bit. Kyungsoo’s mind was already spiralling, and they hadn’t even started yet.

“Daddy?”

And just like that, the moment ended.

Crashed. Burned. Evaporated. Absolutely ing shattered, along with Kyungsoo’s heart and how fast it dropped to his feet at the sound of the tiny voice coming from the corner of the room.

He didn’t know who was quicker – him rolling off Jongin, or Jongin pushing him off himself. He saw the panic flashing through his husband’s eyes for a mere moment, and his brain could not register anything else but the absolute need to get away from his husband, to pretend nothing had happened. His fingers were digging into the blanket, pulling it higher to cover his chest.

Jisu was standing by the door to their bedroom. It was slightly ajar, light from the hallway peeking in, giving him enough to see his boy’s little face. Jisu seemed sleepy. His eyes were puffy with sleep, and his little fist was rubbing at his face.

Kyungsoo’s heart skipped a beat again. He felt the shame filling him up to the brim. Shame, regret, maybe even disgust with himself.

“What is it, bud?”

Kyungsoo was still trying to catch his breath and to gather his scrambled thoughts. He was still clutching the blanket to his chest, eyes wide and unable to focus on anything other than their son’s little confused face. He did not even register how calm Jongin sounded. How grounded his voice was when he asked the question.

“There’s something in my room,” Jisu said then, voice still a little hoarse from sleep. He sounded scared though, and another emotion kicked in, as Kyungsoo’s eyebrows narrowed even further. “Jia said the monsters hide under my bed.”

“Don’t you listen to Jia,” Jongin said then, and Kyungsoo’s breath hitched when his husband stood up. He pulled one of the sheets along with himself, keeping it tightly secured around his waist. Kyungsoo felt another wave of shame crashing within him. Not even Jongin’s sweet smile as he looked at Jisu could stop it from turning him all red. “Go wait in front of your room, buddy. I’ll come in a minute, and we will check everything together, alright?”

Jisu’s lips pulled back into an even deeper pout.

“What if there’s really a monster?”

“Don’t you worry, dad will take care of it. Go on, now. I’ll be right there.”

Kyungsoo let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding as soon as Jisu escaped their bedroom.

“Oh my god,” he whispered, eyes wavering as they located Jongin. His husband was standing there, at the feet of the bed, with his eyes closed and eyebrows slightly raised. His fingers were clutching on to the sheet for dear life. Good. So he wasn’t the only one going through a meltdown. “Oh god, I can’t believe this happened.”

“Soo-“

“We are the worst parents ever.”

“Come on,” Jongin’s voice was soft and calming. Kyungsoo dared look up to him again, at the sweet, yet somewhat uncertain smile on those plush lips. “It’s alright. He’s fine. He didn’t see anything.”

“How can you be so sure?! We didn’t even hear the door opening,” Kyungsoo felt sick again, the shame making his heart pump louder in his chest. “Oh god.”

“It’s fine,” Jongin repeated. There was more conviction in his voice now, especially as he crossed the room and dove down, pressing a quick kiss to Kyungsoo’s unresponsive lips. He pressed their foreheads together, and Kyungsoo felt the soothing warmth of a familiar hand hovering over his own hand, urging him to release the deathly grip he had on the blanket. “We should be grateful he walked in when he did, and not five minutes later. Now that would have been awkward.”

Kyungsoo’s hand moved before he could even think. He smacked Jongin’s shoulder.

“Don’t say that!”

Jongin’s smile was a little cheeky, maybe even a little teasing. There was, however, nothing but warmth in his eyes.

“He is fine. Don’t worry.”

Kyungsoo just closed his eyes and threw his head back on the soft pillow. Defeat had never felt heavier.

“Go check on him. Make sure he’s asleep. And for the love of God, put on some clothes and wash your hands before that.”

Jongin’s chuckle was eerie, and Kyungsoo heard the shuffling of his husband quickly getting in his sweatpants.

“Don’t get too comfortable, love,” Jongin’s voice was cheerful, maybe intentionally so, to keep Kyungsoo’s mind away from the gutter. He cracked an eye open to see Jongin flashing a smirk in his direction. “I’ll be back in a few minutes and we can continue where we left off.”

“Yeah, that’s not happening,” Kyungsoo scoffed, pushing himself up to a sitting position. He let go of the blanket, finally, and raised his hands to rub his face.

Jongin didn’t linger on to argue with him. Instead, he just flashed him another smirk, laced with comfort and worry, before pushing the door open and going to fight off the monsters in their son’s room.

Kyungsoo just watched the light streaming in, his mind flashing a thousand different places, his heart still beating loudly in his chest.

He threw himself back on the bed, staring up at the dark ceiling, listening to the distant sound of Jongin’s calming voice.

Who would have thought your child walking in on you being intimate with your husband would be as excruciating as it was? The thought alone made Kyungsoo’s insides turn again, and another wave of regret washed over his entire body.

He made a mental note to himself. To make sure Jisu was not scarred for life in the morning, and to give Jia for scaring her brother on purpose.

And suddenly, just like that, he was exhausted.

Kyungsoo could feel the headache slowly forming in the depths of his skull.

Lotte World was fileld to the brim with children and families, screaming kids of all age zooming past him. There were long lines for the rides, and the constant whining of children around him that the line wasn't going fast enough was starting to irk him greatly.

He had warned Jongin.

When Jia had come up to them, begging for her birthday party to be at an amusement park, Kyungsoo had warned him.

That they could barely handle their own two children, let alone over fifteen of them.

At least Kyungsoo could take some pleasure and pride in the fact that Jongin looked absolutely dishevelled, eyes shooting around, trying to keep all friends of Jia from scattering.

“We are all going to the Jungle Adventure together-...Naeun, get back here!” Jongin was saying as loudly as he could, trying to catch the attention of the little ballerinas from Jia’s studio and the kids from her class. “I said, we’re all going together!”

Kyungsoo had to give it to him. Three hours in and he hadn’t screamed yet, so that was an admirable feat.

When two of the ballerinas broke away from the circle, and Jongin’s fingers started running through his already messy hair, Kyungsoo took that as his cue to pick up Jisu.

“We’re going to wait over by the exit.”

Jongin threw him a look of betrayal at the same time Jisu started squirming in his arms.

“I want to go too!”

“You can’t, baby,” Kyungsoo held his son a little tighter, fearing that he would accidentally get smacked with the chocolate churro Jisu was holding if he didn’t. “That ride’s for the big girls and boys.”

That didn’t do anything short of upsetting Jisu more. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and exhaled when the little boy started squirming even more, the whines only growing louder in his ear.

There is was. The headache. Growing steadily and exponentially.

“Okay, okay,” Kyungsoo hurried to say, already walking away from Jongin and all the children. He could figure this out. He had his assistants over there. They ran a whole magazine. Between the three of them, they could keep fifteen kids in a line. He hoped. “How about we go to the Mirror Maze, hm? Just me and you? It will be fun!”

Jisu stopped thrashing around in his arms for a moment and Kyungsoo deemed it safe enough to set the boy down. He kneeled in front of him, waiting for those big wide eyes to settle on him.

Kyungsoo’s lips pulled back in the most relieved of all smiles when the boy nodded.

It was hard having to keep him away from almost every ride. He could see how much he wanted to have fun with the others. Alas, he was not old enough. Jongin had had the brilliant idea to try bribing the guy at the ride, which had ended with Kyungsoo hissing at him that he’d rather have a crying child, and not a child slipping out of the safety belts.

Happily, Jisu enjoyed the mirror maze. Chubby fingers were pressing against the mirrors, excited squeaks coming from his direction every time he found the mirror-free passage to continue through the maze. Kyungsoo followed after him quietly, enjoying the moment and trying not to look up. He did not want to see how exhausted he look. Six times over, all around. Despite actually walking into a mirror twice, Kyungsoo did enjoy the little peace and quiet they had inside the maze. He pulled up his baby boy and they took a picture at the end of the maze. When they checked it out at the booth, Kyungsoo beamed at how widely Jisu was smiling in his arms. He supposed a picture as precious as that was worth the 20 bucks they were charging for it.

He got Jisu a scone on their way to the exit of the Jungle Adventure ride. They got there right on time. Jongin had never seemed more exasperated, and Kyungsoo’s lips pulled in a smirk as he caught his husband counting the children again.

They headed for another ride, and Kyungsoo ran a hand down Jongin’s arm. Just letting him know that he was also there. Keeping watch.

Jongin completely ignored him, as he dove forward to retrieve one of the kids moving astray from the group. He carried him almost like a sack of potatoes back to the group. Jongin was getting progressively grumpier, but the kids seemed to find that entertaining. Their laughter was only becoming more cheerful.

The calmest time of the day was the lunch break. There was a reservation for them at one of the restaurants in the amusement park. The entertainers were there, and Jongin finally was able to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter