Chapter 11

Lord Frieza incarnate in Gensokyo

Japan - Detective Special Force Camp

 

-=  Temporary leader of the elite JSF (Japan Special Force)'s Point of View =-

 

"Damn it!"

 

*Crash*

 

I hit the heavy table in front of me so hard, it broke to two pieces as all the documents flew scattering around the military camp floor.

 

"Just what the was that thing?!! Who caused it?! Where did it come from?! How did it appear out of nowhere?! What the hell was that firepower??!!!"

 

*Thud* *Crash*

 

"..."

 

I then screamed angrily as I kicked the remaining wreckage to crash into one of the soldiers waiting for my commands.

 

However, he didn't even flinch from it, and silently stood in stand by with the others.

 

Those are not just any soldiers, they are the most elite and capable Special Force in the entire country.

 

Every single one of them went through hell and they can be considered to be one of the top 10 Special Forces teams in the entire world, they are the strongest and greatest force the country can ever dispatch.

 

And I, Maes Hughes, never mind Japan, I'm the best and number one detective in the entire Eastern and Northern Hemispheres of the damn planet, and I've never met a case that I couldn't solve in my career, or at least I have never been rendered hopeless like this.

 

"JUST WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!"

 

*Wham*

 

"..."

 

I shouted with red eyes as I punched through the face of another one of them, he didn't even blink as he continued to look forward with a salute.

 

"You little..."

 

I grumbled as I tended to my hand, they are not Japan's best team just for show.

 

'This is a first, I've never been cornered like this before...'

 

Just when I returned to Japan to enjoy the summer holiday with my wife and daughter... suddenly and out of nowhere, a calamity hit the world, especially for this country.

 

Yesterday, at 10:34 AM, and from Japan's Yatsugatake Mountains, exactly between Yamanashi and Magano cities, an unidentified flying object appeared from thin air, and with a terrifying speed travelled across the planet, It flew terrifyingly unhindered by anything in it's way before it reached the atmosphere exactly above Finland, the Northern European nation.

 

And from the NASA report, it seems that it even increased in speed and left our solar system behind, if it's initial speed was too terrifying to the degree that our planet's most advanced radars barely managed to detect it, then I can't even imagine it's speed right now.

 

That thing was a calamity, absolutely anything in a range of 100 metre from it melted down completely and anyone in a range of 300 metre suffered heavy burns across all their bodies, plus minor burns in a range between 300 to 900 metres from it.

 

If Japan was the only country that suffered damage, then it would be fine.

 

But that er skewered through South Korea, North Korea, China, Mongolia and even Russia!

 

Casualties are in the millions! and the damages are in the trillions!!

 

Since it obviously came directly from Japan and miraculously suffered almost no damage from it, every country in the world is on guard of us and all of them are demanding an explanation, otherwise extreme measures will be taken against the country.

 

Russia even outright gathered it's army and is planning for a revenge, if no compensation or explanations were provided, then they will immediately invade Japan and provide justice for their fallen people.

 

This calamity caused absolute terror for the Japanese government and it's innocent people, they haven't done anything and yet were in every country in the world's radars and ire.

 

But I know why, someone just needs to take responsibility for this, and it just happened that it was Japan, since that thing emerged from here, so there is nothing they can do about it and they need to quickly find an explanation for this, otherwise, they are doomed, and tomorrow there won't be a country called Japan anymore.

 

"Hahahaha."

 

*Thud*

 

I laughed like a maniac as I dropped backward to the floor.

 

"This...this is just impossible..."

 

I muttered blankly as I stared to the camp's ceiling while laying flatley on the ground.

 

"No evidence... no witnesses…no satellite images...no images of the object...unknown size...unknown shape...unknown origin…no scientific explanation...no adequate theories...no...unknown...no...unknown ...No…UNKNOWN…NOTHING AT ALL!!!"

 

What do they want me to do? There is just nothing for me to research…

 

"Honey..."

 

*Turns around.*

 

"Dear..."

 

Sitting in a nearby desk and working on a laptop is my assistant, advisor, secretary and my dear wife, Naomi Misora.

 

"I'm sorry… Dear..."

 

"It's alright Honey, everything will be..."

 

As she was trying to assure me that everything will be alright, she... however, also understands the gravity of the situation.

 

"Damn..."

 

I cursed as I covered my eyes with my left arm and tears flowing down from them.

 

Yesterday, not even an hour after that thing emerged, the Elite Special Force Team of the country came immediately to our house and demanded that I accompany them together with my wife.

 

And to my surprise, they took me to the government office, and there, the prime minister almost bowed to me and pleaded that I find an explanation for this calamity.

 

They give me everything the country has in its personnel, the best scientists, best equipment and even the best special force team under my command.

 

However, even before they came to our house, I quickly took action and planned to evacuate my wife and daughter to another safe country the moment I heard the news.

 

But those USA bastards, like always, before even anyone knows what's going on, they already sent their military and surrounded the whole country from every direction, so that no one can leave before they make sure if that unidentified flying object was a mass destruction secret-weapon made in Japan or something else.

 

Russia has even thanked them for their fast actions, and told the USA to keep us at bay until everything was resolved.

 

"Those fast bastards...*Sniff*"

 

It's over, I don't think we can survive this… unless a god took pity on us and helped us with one of his almighty miracles or something.

 

'I'm never one to believe in something like a 'God' but…'

 

"*Sniff*Please...If you can hear me… God-sama....please, I'll do anything... just... please just help my family out of this...please...please"

 

"Honey…*Hic*"

 

*Hugs*

 

I can hear my wife crying as she pulled me up and hugged me from behind.

 

And while we were despairing…

 

*Flutter* *Step* *Step*

 

"Papa! Mama!"

 

Our daughter suddenly barged into the military camp. I agreed to the prime minister's request under the condition that I bring my daughter with us, and considering the situation, he immediately gave her permission to accompany us.

 

"W-What's wrong, sweety?"

 

Naomi forced a smile as she answered our oblivious and happy little daughter, she was carrying her tablet with her. She probably wants to show us another Youtube's video she likes or some funny image she found.

 

"Look, Mama! The mountains rose from the ground, it's so cool!"

 

I knew it, it seems it's a Youtube video this time.

 

'Why am I being a weakling in front of my daughter?!'

 

I thought ashamed of myself as I patted her head and said.

 

"Show us, show us."

 

"Hehehe, here, look."

 

She then came between us and turned so that all of us could see it at the same time.

 

"This is new..."

 

The first thing I saw was the '7 minutes ago' stat before she clicks over the video.

 

"Eh? Isn't this from..."

 

"Mongolia."

 

Me and my wife recognized the shooting place, it's a mountain range that got obliterated from that thing-

 

""WHAT?!""

 

"?"

 

"Thi-this must be a montage or something."

 

"Y-Yeah, Honey."

 

In the video, suddenly emerging from the ground was a 3D-grid-objects-of-light like something, before they immediately transformed to normal mountains.

 

'But the camera holder and the visible people seemed to really panic though…'

 

"Papa? Mam-"

 

And as soon as our daughter opened …

 

*Flutter*

 

"R-REPORTING!"

 

A soldier suddenly barged in and shouted as he awkwardly saluted.

 

'Why is he so confused?'

 

I thought before I stood up and said.

 

"Speak."

 

"T-THE DESTROYED LANDSCAPE HAS BEEN RESTORED!!"

 

He shouted with wide eyes and disbelief in his voice.

 

"What?"

 

"Eh?"

 

"?"

 

*Murmur* *Murmur*

 

The stony Special Force Elite team event began talking among themselves from the sudden situation.

 

"I-IT'S CONFIRMED BY OUR MAN IN THE SITE!! SO IT'S DEFINITELY TRUE!"

 

"W-Wait a minute here, what are you even talking about? the landscape has been restored? Are you talking about the damage caused by that thing from yesterday?"

 

"YES SIR!"

 

"..."

 

*Murmur* *Murmur*

 

I then widened my eyes and looked towards my wife.

 

"!"

 

*Rush*

 

She immediately understood me and runned towards her laptop.

 

"Mama?"

 

"..."

 

I then silently picked our daughter and walked after her.

 

'Y-You can't be serious, Righ?'

 

I thought blankly as I watched my wife quickly working on her laptop.

 

*Tap*

 

She then finally tapped over the 'Enter button' and made way for us to take a better view.

 

And in her laptop... a news channel has been displayed :

 

"[HEY! LOOK!!]"

 

"[B-BREAKING NEWS! BUILDINGS APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE!]"

 

"[A MIRACLE! IT'S A MIRACLE!]"

 

"[KYAAAAAAAA!]"

 

"[C-CORPSES! DEAD BODIES FOUND IN THE STREETS!]"

 

*Gasp* *Gasp*

 

We gasped as we watched corpses emerge from thin air, the same way as the mountains in the Youtube video.

 

*Flutter*

 

"R-REPORTING!!"

 

*Looks up.*

 

Then another soldier barged in.

 

"S-Speak."

 

*Tremble* *Tremble*

 

The soldier tumbled before he said with a terrified expression.

 

"D-D..DEAD C-CIVILIANS RETURNED T-TO LIVE!!"

 

*Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*

 

Every human in the room a mouthful of air.

 

I then fearfully and hesitantly looked at the laptop.

 

"[AHHHHHHHHHH!]"

 

"[JESUS!!]"

 

"[GOD!!]"

 

"[T-THEY'RE MOVING!]"

 

"[THE CORPSES CAME BACK TO LIVE?!]"

 

"[WHAT IN TH-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!]"

 

Then suddenly the camera dropped to the ground, and from it we barely saw the camera holder running away scared out of his life.

 

I then silently approached my wife and hugged her as she hugged back our daughter tightly in my hands.

 

"Honey... Sweety... Waaaaaah!"

 

"*Hic* Thank you God-sama! thank…*Hic*...thank you...thank..."

 

"Mama?! Papa?! Why are you crying?! *Hic*"

 

I then spent the entire day crying, praying and thanking God-sama that answered my plea and saved my family from this crisis. I'll never stop believing in God-sama again, and I will never be able to thank him enough for this. I just hope that praying to him every single day in my remaining life would be enough to repay him even a little for this miracle that he bestowed upon us.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Russia - Khmeimim Air Base

 

In one of the many military camps in the air base, a single blond haired soldier was sitting by himself in a corner.

 

He was repeatedly muttering a single sentence.

 

"Kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all"

 

And his eyes are so shallow, you would mistake them for a dead fish's eyes.

 

If someone didn't know him, they would probably say he's an obsessed man.

 

"Kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all"

 

But this man has his reasons to become like this.

 

Because he was an orphan, his only hope in life was to make a family.

 

And with effort, he finally found a woman he likes.

 

He managed to marry said woman and they hoped to make children together.

 

But to his worst fears, his wife died... in exchange of birthing their daughters to life.

 

He almost broke, but he didn't... he tolered, for the sake of his only remaining family... his daughter.

 

He's done everything he can for her... he raised her, he played with her, he filled her mother's place, he adored her, he loved her...

 

She was his only happiness in life.

 

But then... yesterday...

 

Just when he left to get his daughter another toy she wanted…

 

"...Pretending to be a peaceful country…"

 

The Japanese launch a mass destruction weapon to their country.

 

"I'll kill them all… Kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...KILL THEM ALL."

 

They didn't leave a corpse behind, not even a cell remained from his only hope in life.

 

"I'll kill them all… Kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill them all...kill the-"

 

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

 

He suddenly froze.

 

"..."

 

This must be impossible, since the only one to know his private number is…

 

He hesitantly reached for his phone.

 

*Tremble* *Tremble*

 

His hands were trembling.

 

"..."

 

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

 

He read the number.

 

"..."

 

He didn't know it...

 

But there was still hope, and he just had to answer the call.

 

*Beep*

 

So he answered.

 

"..."

 

*Tremble* *Tremble*

 

He brought the phone to his ear.

 

"[Papa?]"

 

*Thud*

 

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

 

Then he cried.

 

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

 

A cry that no man can bear to hear.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

China - Beijing City's Hospital

 

In one room of the many rooms in the hospital.

 

A mother and her child were there.

 

The mother was unconscious and bandaged all over her body.

 

The child was a man about 23 years old.

 

He was watching his unrecognizable mother with a teary face.

 

"I'm sorry mother…*Hic*...if I just didn't leave you behind...*Hic*"

 

From his clothes, he's probably a rich man.

 

"Please…*Hic*"

 

It seems he pursued money and left his mother behind, not so rare in these days.

 

"Please Kami-sama…*Hic*"

 

He has been praying nonstop ever since he saw his mother state.

 

"I'll never leave her side again...so...so please give her back...*Hic*"

 

He just learned about his mother's illness, so he knows she won't survive these burns.

 

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

 

His phone rang, and he picked it up.

 

"..."

 

It was one of his many gold diggers.

 

*Crash*

 

He completely lost it and crashed the phone against the wall.

 

"Just for uall pleasures…*Hic*...I've lost my mother...*Hic*"

 

*Turns around*

 

He sluggishly turned to the window.

 

"..."

 

And his eyes glinted.

 

*Step* *Step* *Step*

 

He walked to it.

 

*Slam* *Whoosh*

 

He opened it.

 

"Don't worry mother...I'll accompany you there."

 

And as soon as he lifted a leg.

 

"W-Where am i?"

 

He heard his mother's voice.

 

"?!"

 

He abruptly turned around.

 

"???!!!!"

 

There… he found his mother completely healed and in a sitting position.

 

"This is… a hospital?"

 

"MOTHER!!"

 

He ran to her.

 

*Hugs tightly*

 

"Kyaaaa! Who...who are you?!!"

 

"Waaaaaah! It's meee, it's meee mother! Waaaaaaaaaah!"

 

"Eh? Mother? y-you are...C-Chuanli? Is that you Chuanli?!!"

 

"Waaaaaaaah! Mother, sorry I left you alone for so long, I'll never leave you alone again! Waaaaah!"

 

"*Hic* Dummy, you've grown so much…*Hic*"

 

"I'm sorry Mother! *Sniff* I'm sorry! *Sniff*"

 

*Hugs tightly*

 

"*Hic* I forgive you... dummy*Hic*...just don't leave me again...*Hic*"

 

"Mother! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!"

 

From that moment, the child swore that he would never leave his mother again, and he also prayed for whoever that someone that healed his only mother, and gave him a chance to redeem for his sins.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And so all over the world... all kinds of humans…. have felt all types of emotions of sorrow, loneliness, despair, hopelessness, distress, pain, sadness, anger, anxiety, fear, regret, surprise, relief, happiness, gratification and so so much more.

 

But, all of them eventually have a SINGLE final thought, and that is : Worship.

 

WORSHIP THE 'TRUE GOD'.