Chapter 3: Your Girl

Spring to Fall: Truth or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena was amused on what she was seeing and she never felt really excited about going to work every day.

 “Unnie stop looking like that it’s kinda gross and… you are scaring her”

Yena bought back to reality on the statement of Chaewon.

“So you must be Yena nice to meet you…” a girl with dark blue short hair in suit offer her hand to have a hand shake. Yena immediately took it.

“Nice to meet you too, what your name?” Yena’s eyes was on someone else and not playing attention to the person she’s talking to.

“She’s Jo Yuri my assistant.”

“Jo Yuri… what a nice name.”

 

Yena was still on the dream land even she’s fully awake.

 

“Unnie! Why did you tell her the name of your assistant?” Chaewon whispered to the girl with short dark blue hair.

“Well I can see to her eyes the love in first sight.” The older laugh and Chaewon just sighed.

“Don’t worry Chaewon ah~ my assistant is not that easy.”

 “By the way, let’s talk about your BIG favor.”

“About that…” Chaewon sighed

“Actually I really don’t want to bother you but… look at her I can’t really trust her about handling the compan~” The older stopped her.

“I get it! But I also need a favor…”

This is what Chaewon is afraid of… not her father or her mother but this condition.

“Is this about my sister?” the older girl nodded

“Ok I’ll try my best.”

 

 

 

 

 

Yena’s still in the dream land and it’s been 3 hours since the visit of the girl named Jo Yuri and her boss Kwon Eunbi, one of the popular fashion designer in the country and Chaewon’s childhood friend. She was five years older than her but Chaewon consider her as older sister before she knew about Sakura.

“Chaewon ah~ for the first time I never thought of leaving this company…”

“If you have just that kind of employee here… then I’ll be good at you every time.”

Chaewon can’t take it she wants to puke on how he older is acting right now.

“Like what I said before stop doing that… it’s so ing disgusting.”

“Can you just appreciate me?!” Yena questioned her and back to her day dreaming.

“Did you ever fall in love? Falling in love at first sight… It was magical. Shining. Shimmering. Splendid. It can show you world.”

 

Chaewon can see to the elder’s eyes how gross she’s doing right ow. She can’t take it so she leaves Yena alone at her office, daydreaming.

 

“Why I am friend with a weirdo?” asking herself after going out of the room.

“Mam got a call from your dad.” Chaewon was startled on the sudden voice and when she looked who is it was just her secretary.

“Ok please message him I’ll call him later.”

“But It was all about~“ Chaewon cut her sentence.

“I know what it is about Sooyun… just tell him that I’ll call him later ok?”

Her secretary understands it and bowed at her to bid her goodbye.

“Why can he just be satisfied?”

 

 

While Chaewon is struggling on how to deal her school life, company, her sister and her father. There’s Yena still day dreaming about the girl she met a few hours ago. She’s kinda disappointed that she didn’t get the girl’s number but she’s over with joy that starting tomorrow she’s going to meet her lovey lovey.

 

Chaewon is now driving on the way to the restaurant that was being asked by her father that she needs to go to. She was stunned seeing the person sitting on the table. She’s always thinking that this is for business business and no feelings attached but how can she stop her heart?

“Hey.” She greeted

“Hi.” The girl responded.

“I never knew that we are going to meet again.”

“How are you?” Chaewon continued but the girl didn’t say anything but to smile at her.

 

Chaewon was sitting on the chair and facing the girl in front of her. Chaewon is trying to lighten the atmosphere but she guess it’s not that easy.

 

 “Don’t ask that… It’s creeping me out.” The girl states

“By the way about the thi~” They w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter