Chapter 1: On This Day

Spring to Fall: Truth or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon is currently at the driver seat, starting the engine then looked at the girl on the other seat.

"Unnie I told you to behave." Chaewon said and released a deep sigh.

"Stop fighting those brats who is just looking at you like criminal. You didn't do anything wrong for being a half-" she didn't finish her sentence when the older girl response.

"Ne! Ne!" and rolled her eyes.

Chaewon just sighed. She really hates when her sister is in trouble especially when it comes to her nationality.

 

Chaewon is full korean while her sister is a half korean half japaness. They share the same mother but different fathers. Her sister is two years older than her but Chaewon gain more respect of the people around them than her sister maybe because of their ing nationality and some korean hate the fact that she is a half japaness. Everybody hates her sister but Chaewon is different from them. She love her. Half or not she is her sister and the both sharing the same birth mom. Chaewon hates it that even her family didn't tolerate her sister as one of them especially their parents.

 

Chaewon stop driving when the traffic light became red and then suddenly speaks.

"You remember what we got tonight right, unnie?" she said while looking at someone on her side who is busy looking at the window. "Mom will be right there so attend the family dinner don't worry he's out of the country so you don't need to worry." still no response to the older.

 

 Chaewon sighed again.

 

"Just drop me here." said by the older. 

 

Chaewon did listen to her and turn her car and stopped it on the side. The older didn't bother to say thank you or goodbye to Chaewon. She just exited on the car but she stops when she heard her name.

 

"Yah Miyawaki Sakura!"

 

Then older turn her head around she's just looking at her sister with no expression.

 

"Better to come later!! You still have hours to gather your s. So better to come later or I'll cancel all your card? Choose." She maybe the youngest but she's like the older. She closed ther windows car and drive away.

 The older girl is just staring at her car waiting until the car is gone on her sight.

 

"Definetly she's the real unnie." 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon is jamming to the music coming from her car radio as she waits to the traffic light to turn green.

On the other side of the road, someone caught her attention. She gives adisapproval look at the person.

 

"Why would she save that?" She ask herself while her eyes are still on the other side of the road.

 

"Her life can be taken off!!! Stupid human." She said looking at the girl who is nearly to her death because of saving a cat on the road with many cars that are passing by.

 

"I thought there will be an accident." She sighed.

 

"Maybe this is not her time yet." She said as she start driving when she saw the red light turned green. 

After that her phone suddenly rings and when she saw the name on the screen she deeply sighed and she hesitate if she should answer the call.

She did answer it and put her earphone on.

"What do you need?" She asked the person to the other line with no interest.

 

"Where are you?! Hurry up and come here!!!" The person on the other line shouted but she immediately end the call.

She was just annoyed by that call.

 

 And then her phone rings again and the same name pop up on the screen. She want to ignore it but she can't.

 

"Why did you hang up my ca-" She hang it up again. She don't know why but it feels like she was pissed by the caller

 

She immediately drove faster as she can until she got on her company where the caller was in. She was greeted by the employees while walking on the hallway.

 

Then she open the door of one of offices there, why would she didn't bother to knock on someones office when she is the boss? Especially to her.

 

"YENA UNNIE WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

The said girl was interupted on speaking when she saw who is it but the said girl just smiled and the employees who are in that office low their heads down and get out of the room.

 

"I already told you that don't call me today?" She walks toward the girl and sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter