Chapter 2

One Rainy Day | S.CHANGBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO

his mysterious savior

 

 

 

Changbin was sitting crossed leg on the floor of the school rooftop, his prominent eyes stared dazedly at the bright sky. Sighing, he took a quick glance at his back pack that he had brought with him.

 

 

And again, his shoulder slumped. It's been a week since he woke up at the hospital with a small Pororo umbrella next to him.

 

 

Changbin was still trying to figure out who had helped him. The police officer's description about his 'savior' did not helped much for his search. 

 

 

"It was a girl," was all the police officer said to him. The reason being the girl wanted to stay anonymous.

 

 

Yet, Changbin was determined to find out who she is. He waited at the spot where he had lost his conciousness nearly everyday but to no avail, he could not figure out who could the owner of the umbrella be.

 

 

Yuri who caught Changbin's sighing, tilted her head to the side. It has been the tenth time this time. 

 

 

She knew exactly what was the reason behind his sigh. Although, she could not help much.

 

 

"Cheer up," Yuri handed her half-eaten sandwich to Changbin who gladly took it from her.

 

 

"Could it be a child?" Yuri guessed before standing up, fixing her skirt that had been pulled up.

 

 

Changbin shrugged. The sandwich had already been finished and he is still hungry. "It could be".

 

 

A small assuring smile appeared on Yuri's lips. She patted his shoulder a few times, trying to give him all the support that she could give. 

 

 

"I'm sure you can find them!" She beamed, "I'm going to invite Bang Chan to join us," Yuri walked out from the rooftop, slamming the door closed as she walked out. 

 

 

Yuri was his only friend since they were in middle school. They had been together through thick and thin.

 

 

Thus, when Yuri announced that she had decided to date the school most notorious delinquent group leader, Changbin did not think twice to protect her from any harm that would come her way. 

 

 

He did not thought that his name would be famous among those thugs too. Now, everyone in Yeongsan High know him as the Red Devils' mad dog. 

 

 

Nobody dared to get near him or get in his way. Nobody wanted him in their group of friends and even if they did, they wanted something in return. During those days, Changbin had learned that not everyone was what they had portrayed themselves to be.

 

 

Changbin was used to it by now. After all these times, Yuri was the only one who stayed by his side and then there was her boyfriend, Bang Chan too.

 

 

Changbin absentmindedly took out the yellow umbrella from his back pack and put up the umbrella, covering his head from the scorching sun. 

 

 

The three of them would usually spend their recess at the rooftop but these days, the weather had been mercilessly hot. 

 

 

His eyes slowly fluttered shut, the feeling of tranquility washed over him. Changbin felt like he somehow found his own sanctuary under the shade. 

 

 

Why would the girl help him?

 

 

Is she not afraid of him. . . Changbin glanced at the picture of Pororo and his friends printed on the umbrella and down to the tip of the umbrella where there is a small name tag hanging down on it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter