Prologue

One Rainy Day | S.CHANGBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PROLOGUE

before the rainy season

 

 

 

Changbin walked out from the school gate, his strides were slow and heavy. His gaze were fixed on his phone as his fingers were furiously hitting the keyboard.

 

 

A small smirk appeared on his chapped lips when Changbin had hit the send button. 

 

 

"Seo Changbin!" A loud voice called out for his name. 

 

 

Changbin raised his head only to find out that he was now surrounded by a group of students. They were wearing a different school uniform than his.The one who called out for him looked infuriated. The group drew almost all of the other students' attention. 

 

 

The boy who Changbin had assumed to be their group leader, tipped his head towards Changbin. 

 

 

"Is it him?" 

 

 

Next to him stood a tall lanky guy who looked hesitant before he quickly nodded his head. The latter then averted his gaze when his eyes met Changbin's sharp glare. Changbin noticed who it was. 

 

 

Changbin locked his phone and put them away into his pants pocket before walking towards them, closing the gap between the group and him. 

 

 

"What seems to be the problem?" He asked half-heartedly. 

 

 

Without answering his question, the group leader had instructed s to drag Changbin along with them. Not that Changbin had any problem with the idea. 

 

 

He had been receiving a threat from the school principal about his constant fights near the school ground which was said was the reason why the school name is now tainted. 

 

 

If Changbin was ever caught getting into another fight, the principal would have suspended him from going to school. 

 

 

As both of Changbin's arms were dragged around roughly by the latter's minions, Changbin turned his head to see the school building was now far from where they were.

 

 

The sky was too, beginning to turn into a bright orange colour. 

 

 

"This is far enough. ." Changbin whispered to himself.

 

 

One of the member heard him whispering but could not decipher what he was saying. Before he could ask any further, Changbin's elbow had already landed on the bridge of his nose. 

 

 

The other guy who was holding his arm was caught off guard by his friend who is now groaning painfully, both of his hand covering his bleeding nose. 

 

 

Changbin wasted no time and punched his stomach. Hard enough for him to be groaning on the ground. 

 

 

The other members who were beginning to realize all the commotion Changbin had caused, begun to throw themselves onto him with their fist high up. Ready to land on his face. 

 

 

Changbin was quick to dodge any of their attacks. Not a single fist was able collide with his face. Instead, Changbin's fists had landed on theirs. He moved very swifty as if he was not bound by gravity. 

 

 

The leader noticed s were beginning to gave up one by one. He bit his lower lip before throwing his school jacket on the ground. 

 

 

"Hyung-nim," the lanky guy tried to stop him.

 

 

" off!" He shouted before running towards Changbin who was still occupied with the other members.

 

 

There were doubts running inside his head. However, it did not stop him from trying to defeat the notorious Seo Changbin. 

 

 

He knew exactly who Seo Changbin is and what he is capable of doing. 

 

 

Changbin is infamous for his indomitable martial art skills. It would only take him a mere seconds to defeat any delinquent groups. Despite not being associate with any groups, Changbin is really close with the Yeongsan Red Devils which is one of the most powerful delinquent group there is right now. 

 

 

And with Changbin's help, they become the most feared group of them all. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter