We gather stones, never knowing what they'll mean

My Tears Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cooking while feeling the stare coming from behind him makes him lose his footing, feeling how insecure he is when his every moves are being judge. To make things worse, Seungri had to go and don a very revealing clothes. He tries to ignore it but he accidentally spills the hot water on his hand when Jiyong manages to shock him by saying something.

 

Seungri hisses in pain and he clutches the tender hand to his chest but then he feels a presence behind him and pair of arms coming around his body to guide his hurt hand to the water tap. The body heat drowns the relieve feeling of his hand being under the cold running water and he shivers. He never be in close proximity with anyone and to experience it at the age of 28 makes his brain go haywire.

 

He likes the sensation of warmth but his heart is threatening to burst out of his chest, Jiyong won’t budge from his position and keep on inspecting his hand. “You need to be careful. It’s a wonder how you managed to survive for 5 years with no one to monitor you.” Hearing the words coming from Jiyong makes him to feel annoyed since he basically survives by himself since he was young.

 

Their family’s financial was not so great and his parents were always missing from home due to working long hours leaving him to take care of himself. For him to hear the statement, it irks him. What does his husband know about survival? He has everything put on a silver platter. He subtly gets away from his husband’s hold and proceed with the cooking, not caring to give any reply to the elder.

 

He no longer feels nervous or conscious, just wanting to be done with the cooking so he can split the ramen and he will go eat in his room. Jiyong stands close to him, not planning to go back to his seat anytime soon. “Are you mad?” Seungri stops what he is doing before proceeds again but the action does not go unnoticed by his husband. “So you’re really mad. Look I’m sorry if I hurt your feeling.”

 

Not trusting his voice, Seungri just shook his head without looking at Jiyong and the latter sighs out loud. “I’m really really sorry. Please forgive me~ Jusaeyoo~” Jiyong put his hands together and gives him puppy eyes with an exaggerating pout, that manages to make Seungri laugh out loud. He didn’t expect that his husband has a cute side on him and that really manages to make him change his perspective towards his husband, only a little.

 

Jiyong grins watching him since his tactic to gain forgiveness works so well and it makes the younger to burst out laughing. This is the first time he sees the smile on Seungri’s face and he can’t take his eyes away from the pretty sight. He wants to make it his mission to put the smile on his husband’s face every day but he quickly sobers up from the thought that suddenly hits his mind.

 

Seungri ends up cooking the ramen with Jiyong pestering around him and asking him all sort of questions, none finds it odd that they s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter