We gather here, we line up, weepin' in a sunlit room

My Tears Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coming out of the car to walk into his house shouldn’t be a dreaded thing for Seungri but he can’t help feeling that way as another occupant living in there makes him to be awkward existing in the same space. Being in an arranged marriage with a stranger is a worst nightmare someone could have but Seungri has been living in the same nightmare for 5 years.

 

His husband, Kwon Jiyong is a popular singer, having his own line of brand and making music left and right. He’s a genius and Seungri is nothing compared to him. He is working for his father’s company, a moderate company selling all types of fabrics. You might think someone like Seungri would fall in love with an average woman or man and have a simple but happy married life but that is not what’s happening.

 

Jiyong’s father is rich, owning his own big company and his older sister is the one going to take over the company with Jiyong owning 45% of the company’s share. And in order for Seungri’s father not going bankrupt, his father went to beg to his oldest friend and the agreement was in the form of marriage. Since Kwon Dami was already engaged at that time, they offer his hand to Kwon Jiyong to be wed. And that’s how his life has been since he was married at the age of 23-year-old while his husband is 2 years older than him.

 

They do not talk at all; they don’t even pretend to their family and friends that they have a good relationship. But the public view them as the couple who value their privacy where in fact they don’t even have a picture of the other in their own phone. Back to the present, Seungri sighs out loud before getting out of his car and walk slowly to the door of his house, the big house that Jiyong’s family bought for them both.

 

He saw the elder’s car in the garage and that is what makes him feel uncomfortable but he needs to go to the kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter