Jimin's unfortunate choice

apple blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jisoo accidentally made eye contact with Taehyung as he walks by her to get to his sit , she straight away breaks it , feeling a bit awkward as if she didnt spend the whole night yesterday with him. After she mercilessly damaged Taehyung's toes , not permenantly , she hopes, Taehyung had offered to drive her home , considering that she didnt have any ride since she is now ignoring Jimin. On the way to her house however , Taehyung decided that he was hungry and that they should drive through Mcdonald's .Afraid that he'll abandon her at some random street , Jisoo didn't disagree to his little detour, they're not too far away from her house anyways.

When it was finally their turn to order, Taehyung asked if she wanted anything , to which she answered no but was soon betrayed by the grumbling sound of her stomach.Taehyung lips tremble ,trying to stifle his laughter but then casually ordered two sets of cheeseburger.Jisoo assumes that he would continue to drive her home right after they got their orders but he then parked at the parking spot right in front of the Mcdonald's.

"You're not driving me home? " Jisoo asks, one hand already in the paper bag , trying to eat a fry.

"Im starving , Jisoo" Taehyung said impatiently while rummaging through the bag to get his cheeseburger , then tossing one to Jisoo.

"Why not eat in the restaurant then?" Jisoo hums in content when she took a bite of the burger.

"There's more privacy here"

The sound of them munching their burgers and faint blabbering sound from the local station's DJ filled the car so Jisoo decides to liven up the atmosphere.

"So , why did you break up with Joohyun? "Jisoo decided to be a bit bolder and ask the question she's been dying to ask.

"Realised that I didn't really like her that much" Taehyung casually said, sipping his large sized cola.

"So you're an " Jisoo blurted out ,her words muffled , mouth full. "Did she do anything about it ? Like punch you in the face?"

"Nah, i know you for a fact would do that to me if i broke up with you though "

"I would kill you in your sleep"Jisoo told him while looking straight in his eyes, being dead serious about it.

"Then we better not break up if we ever date " Taehyung spontaneously added , crumpling his burger wrap , already finishing it with only 5 bites.

"Yeah , that would never happen" Jisoo reminded him for the umpteenth time that the idea of them ever being a couple is something she will never agree on.

They spent the rest of the night listening and singing to songs on his playlist in which Jisoo agrees is a proof that he has an exquisite music taste , but would never say it out loud,careful not to boost his ego.When they were already at the last song of his playlist however, did she notice that she was already 10 minutes past her curfew.

"Dude , where were you yesterday? You dipped right after you wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter