how Kim Jisoo spends her day

apple blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

present day

Jisoo sits on the sidewalk with Jimin, sipping on their convenience store bought canned coffee they got on the way to the school while they watch students flock in to get to their respective classes, greeting each other on the way.They watch as the students giggle with each other, sharing stories on how their weekends went by.

"Gosh, look at her laughing like she's some princess in a Disney movie " Jisoo mutters angrily while pointing her head to Joohyun's direction.There she was flashing her white pearly tooth ,looking as angelic as ever while her friends quite pathetically try to impress her with some jokes that they probably search on the internet beforehand. Jisoo and Jimin are now both 17, both currently at their second year of high school ,and their social status never really improved.Well for Jisoo atleast.Jimin is in the dance club and he also gets more attractive each year they grow older while Jisoo, not so much.well at least her acne's cleared up and her hair are currently shoulder length.Sometime Jisoo wonders why Jimin is still friends with her.

"how many time do you think she brushes her teeth each day?"Jimin whispers to Jisoo,cheeks red from the cold morning breeze.

"considering how her teeth is basically blinding me right now,i'll say at least 50"Jisoo said, dusting her skirt off ,getting ready to stand up. Joohyun caught Jisoo's gaze for a second and continues to pretend like she's actually interested in her friend's boyfriend dilemma. Jisoo recognises her as Park Sooyoung , the flyer in the cheerleading team and of course Joohyun is this year's cheerleading captain , everything seems to always work in her favour.

Jisoo doesn't really mind though.She thinks that she will never stoop as low as becoming the 'insider' of the school, tweeting every minute like anyone cares , posting aesthetic instagram posts with captions sounding as corny as 'woke up like this' , going to parties every weekend.She considers underage drinking as the most irresponsible thing a teenager could do and would gladly wait until she's 19.She's pretty sure Jimin thinks the same.

The school ring bells and as much as Jisoo and Jimin is as close as two peas in a pod, they're both got to be seperated some day. Jisoo had a slightly better average grade than Jimin last year, so she's now not in the same class as him.

She drops her book on the table appointed to her by the homeroom teacher, releasing a sigh, this year's sure gonna be hell. She turns to look at her seatmate ,doing a double take right after , not recognizing him from the first glance,but he seems really familiar to her.Jisoo cast her mind back to remember where she had met him and then remembered him being one of the guest during Joohyun's party she threw when both of their parents were not home.Jisoo remembers that he had some kind of an english name,what was it again? Jake? Jeremy ? John ?

When he felt Jisoo's gaze , her seatmate turned to her direction , giving her a charming grin

"Hey there deskie, Johnny Suh" he holds his hand out, expecting a handshake.

"Hi , Jisoo" Jisoo shakes her hand with his, forming a half smile, feeling a tad bit sorry that she didnt match his cheerful tone.She felt someone pass by her, taking a seat right behind her.

"Dude!! Youre in this class too?! Nice !" Johnny whispers yell excitedly while high fiving the person behind her.Jisoo's curiosity heightens, wondering who this person that made Johnny basically dancing off his seat, was.She turns her head, attempting to be really discreet about it, and immediately recognizes who he was , it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter