First date

Dating rules to break when I'm with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Here, your Caramel macchiato”

“Thanks” Chaewon nodded her head to the part-time barista after her order is placed on the table. She recognizes him easily because she’s a regular customer of this place, the place that she got to know, and talked to Minju for the first time after spilled a cup of coffee on her head and her clothes.

 

Surely, she’s gonna remember that. Chaewon is doomed

 

Yena said that Minju is gonna come here about 14.30, about five minutes from now on. Chaewon never dated anyone, but Yena suggested that some flowers might be good to amend her impression after that damn accident. Plus, Minju is a botany student, she loves plants and flowers.

So, Chaewon just bought a sunflower with cute and neat plastic wrap on the way to here.

 

There she comes, she already saw Minju just walked in the café, and go straight to the counter. Her date just ordered a drink and started to look around the place, then finally saw Chaewon sitting in the corner. Minju waved her hand and smile lightly, Chaewon loves that smile, but her body got stiffed up already.

This is not good. She needs to sing some songs right now.

 

She waved her hand back, observed Minju in a white shirt and jeans, waiting for her drink. White has really suited her brown hair and her bangs well. The thought of dating this girl is making Chaewon freaking nervous right now.

She will sing, she really needs to.

 

“And it’s a simple thing you do, I just can’t get enough of—”

“Excuse me?”

 

Oh. Crap.

 

A second that she lifted her chin up to look at the owner of the best calm tone of voice that she has ever heard, this goddess Kim Minju is staring still to her eyes. This won’t help to reduce her anxiety because Chaewon is blushing as some red tomatoes that she ate the other day.

 

“You’re Chaewon right?”

She called my name She called my name She called me—

 

“Hey, you there?” Asked by Minju again. She awoke from her own world and trying to smile to the other girl that still standing. She guesses that her smile will be super awkward at this moment.

“Y— Yeah, I am”

 

“So, can I sit here?” Sweet girl is pointing to the chair in front of her eyes. She suddenly nodded and stand up from her own chair, that’s made Minju flinched a little bit.

“I— I have to use a restroom” It’s so hard when she’s trying to calm herself down and control herself to not stumble more.

 

“Wait—”

 

Don’t listen, just ran to the restroom already Chae!

 

.

.

 

 

Yena – Did you already meet her?

Minju – Yup. She’s in the restroom now

Yena – Nice job Minmin my friend

Minju – You own me ice cream

Yena – Don’t worry. I’ll give you 3 scoops xoxo

 

 

“Oh. Welcome back— Hey, you’re okay?”

Minju put down her phone with the brown bear case on the table after the scraping sound of a wooden chair, but Chaewon looks weird somehow after she had used a restroom for about ten minutes, so she asked her again, with concern entering her voice.

 

“Yeah? I’m—I’m okay. Thanks.” Chaewon pulled out her chair and sit down, her eyes seem nervous and that made Minju quite confused.

“Oh, Okay”

 

“Um— I bought this flower for you” The brunette with angelic cute voice picked up a flower from her lap under the table and handed it to Minju. She took a flower in the cute wrap from her hand and looked at it surprisingly.

 

Sunflower huh?

 

“Thank you. I like it” She said a word and smile sincerely to Chaewon.

From her experience, Minju usually received a bunch of roses or lilies from her previous date or her ex. This is the first time that someone gave her a sunflower, especially on our first date even if we know each other before. She can just tell that Kim Chaewon may have never read some dating guides on the internet or whatever.

But it’s not a problem and to be honest, she liked it.

 

“Really? Um— that’s great. I— I don’t know which flowers do you like” Said the brunette before Chaewon back to play with her hands and fingers again.

“So, why picked a sunflower?” She asked back when touch petals lightly. Make sure to not sound so serious, she doesn’t want to scare her again, according to her conversation with Yena yesterday.

“I’m— not sure, I just realized that people usually buy some roses or lilies for a situation like this after I got out of the shop so—” Seeing Chaewon looks nervous, mumbling about her own memories is entertaining somehow, but Minju won’t like that.

“Hey, I don’t like roses or neither lilies okay? I prefer sunflower more than those two” Minju reassured her with one wide smile because she meant it, and it caused Chaewon to scratch her neck shyly.

Minju thinks she’s kind of weird. But she’s cute.

 

“So, I can say that you made a good choice Chaewon”

 

.

.

 

“Do you want juice or cola?"

“I’ll drink what you like”

 

“Okay then,”

 

Finally, we ended up in front of the cinema in the department store near our university because Chaewon couldn’t think of any better idea than watching a movie and go home. Minju is buying some popcorns and drinks while she’s waiting in front of some movie posters.

The idea of watching a movie with her crush is like a dream comes true, while she feels a little bit of anxiety up to her head. She looked at Minju that standing in the line, waiting for the popcorns nervously.

 

She needs to sing. Just a little. Even if she already sang three songs in the restroom of that café.

Therefore, she inhaled and started to sing one of her favorite songs. Jason Chen’s best friend.

 

“I pray for all your lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter