Intro

Dating rules to break when I'm with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Don’t sing”

“What? What did you just say again?”

 

“I said, your first date rule is you do not sing. Even if you’re always singing all the time, but not on your date with her”

When Hyewon said that, Chaewon is confused with her disbelief. Everyone knows that she loves singing. Cause she always sings all the time! She always sings in the bath, when she walks or runs, on school break at the rooftop, and even when she’s doing homework!

 

“That’s crazy and you know that”

And Chaewon always sings, especially when she is nervous or worrying about something.

 

“No, I don’t know such a thing” Chaewon swears that if she isn’t her best friend and giving her some tips about her first date right now, she will smack that face with her ham sandwiched that’s lying on the table before them.

“But I— I can’t! you know that I will sing if I get nervous!” This is quite a problem of her because Chaewon is a girl with a generalized anxiety disorder since she was a kid, but let’s say that she usually feels stressed more easily than others. So, singing always helps her to release her stress before she does something weird. Maybe this is the reason why she always sings, but a lot of people did say that she’s a good singer with her angelic clear voice, so no one ever told her to stop.

“What’s so nervous about the date with Kim Minju anyway?”

 

Once again, Chaewon is looking at her friend, disbelief in what she said.

 

“Don’t talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter