Warrior

Ipod Shuffle Challenge #2 - EXO

B.A.P - Warrior

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“You don’t have to prove anything!” I shouted to my stupid best friend, Kai. He was just looking for trouble! He stalked into our rival school and I slapped my palm to my forehead. Obviously a fight kicked off with our rivals; B.A.P at TS high School. Some of the other EXO members, that were there, and I joined Kai on TS High’s sports field. Kai had already come to blows with B.A.P’s leader bang Yongguk. Guys, they think with anything but their brains; I sighed as I stepped up to them. Both guys turned to look at me and I had my hands on my hips.

“Are you both done?” I questioned and Zelo stepped up to me.

“Hyung, can I keep her?” he winked at me and I scoffed. What a ert; what is he like 10 years old? I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him away.

“No, you can’t. Now, listen to me” I pointed at Yongguk and he narrowed his eyes at me. I think it was supposed to be intimidating, but it wasn’t. “If you didn’t trespass on our territory, we wouldn’t come here. It just wastes our time” I sighed and looked at Kai.

“Know you place, Blondies” Kai smirked and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked away from the dumfounded blondes.

 

Please Comment