Seungho.

MBLAQ Hello Baby 10 years later. HIATUS

I sat done in my apartment complex. Sure it was quite spacious, and had an amazing view of the city. It was empty. After MBLAQ had disbanded, we still kept in contact but we slowly started drifting apart. I am currently the CEO of the company I onced worked under, with G.O, who still doesn't like being called Byunghee. Joon and Thunder are now very famous and active actors. And Mir, well Mir went back home. After his father passed, he had to help his family and be the man of the house. He's still our little maknae though.

After making myself some kimbap, my phone had suddenly started to vibrate indicating that I had either a message or phone call.

When I looked at the caller ID, my eyes widen. It was my daughter, well not by blood. Lauren, my lovely little daughter. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answer cautiously, it's been a long time since I've last heard of her. That last time she was still very much a little girl, now she's entered her teenage life.

"Seungho Appa. We need your help, get the other Appas."  My first reaction was that of worry. Help? What for? Are they alright, did something happen? But I was cut short, because the line had already cut dead. She sounded calm, but also a hint of desperation was there that I could not miss.

I was worried even more now, and I knew if I had to do something, it had to be quick. Not without making a few calls of course.

"Yobo-"

"Joon! Get Thunder and come to my place right away! Our kids need our help!" 

"Oh hyung...MY CHILDREN." I could hear Joon yelling at Thunder to come down quickly, and also hear Thunder hurrying down the stairs.

Before Joon hung up, he quickly added. "On our ways, we need to get Mir here too." I nodded, even though they couldn't hear me, they knew I understood. "I'll get G.O here, he should be coming here any second." Our only problem was Mir, we lost communication with him as soon as he moved back at his hometown. How would we get him here.

The doorbell rang, and I answered the door only to see G.O with a 5-pack of beer.

"Hey! I brou-" I cut him off quickly. " G.O, we need to go get Lauren and the kids. They apparently need our help." Without any more explanation needed, we both rushed out of my apartment, with only one thing on our minds. 

Our kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I go back to the source of all evil, school

I thought I would update, this story!~

APPAS TO THE RESCUE!~~~~