Leo.

MBLAQ Hello Baby 10 years later. HIATUS

Lauren ended her call with Seungho Appa. And soon later we ended our conversation to furthur think about the decision we made at a quick moment. But I knew DaYoung needed help. I loved her.

And I don't want to disappoint her. 

When I arrived at my house, my phone vibrated indicating that I had recieved a text message.

"Leo, I'm scared."

Confused I checked the sender's ID. And when I found out who it was I quickly went to her. It was Lauren.

When I had arrived to the scene, she was being harassed by a couple of grown men.

"Hey, little lady. Why not come with us? We'll make sure you're entertained." Lauren scoffed.

"As if I'd ever go with guys like you. Now let me go." she screamed.

I've never seen Lauren so vunerable, I quickly went over to them and explained that this was a misunderstanding. I lied and said I was a cop. They believed me, since they were so intoxicated. Lauren looked up to me and gave me a look, she was thankful. 

"Gomawo." I walked her home, in fear that something else might happen to her. I'm not stupid, I know and understand that Lauren is a pretty girl. Guys get tempted. But, I still liked DaYoung ever since.

When we were young, everyone paired me up Lauren, because everyone thought we looked together. Lauren would always get complimented, and never thought anything of it. She was used to that kind of attention.

But when I was younger, I always knew DaYoung was someone who needed to be protected. She was fragile and could never speak her mind. But people rarely complimented DaYoung on her looks. She was gorgeous, and I'm not just saying that because I like her. Many other guys tried to court her, but when they found out she was the type that rarely talked and always seemed rude. They just stopped.

DaYoung was never rude nor was she ever acted cold. 

They always misunderstand her, but she never chooses to say anything. When I asked her before, why she never chose to stand up for herself. Her answer was the reason I knew to protect her and love her, even more.

Flashback:

"All this time I thought she was cute but she has the nastiest personality." "The more I try to talk to her, the more I start seeing she isn't all that pretty." "She doesn't compare to Lauren unnie!" "She should just leave."

I scowled at all the insults, none of them directed towards me, but DaYoung. Yet, she kept a soft appearance, as if it never affected her. But I knew it did. She was always sensitive towards this topic.

The reason being that we never talked about it.

"DaYoungie! Say something, don't just let them say that."

She looked at me, questioningly.

"Leo oppa, what they say is the truth. It's their own fault for judging before encountering."

Her eyes, they looked so calm and serene, but couldn't hide the pain. She knew of that pain far to well.

"But DaYoung, they'll keep saying those things. And they are most certainly not true!"

She just smiled.

"Gomawo, oppa."

We didn't discuss the matter after that, but the insults, the tauntings still continued.

I shook the memory out of my head. 

How can people be so cruel? DaYoung was beautiful, kind and intelligent. But all those insults, all those judgements. No one gets to see just how amazing she is. 

If they did, they would love as much as I do.

But never more than I do.

"Leo-oppa? What are you doing here?"

Before I knew it, I arrived to the destination my heart took me.

"DaYoung. Saranghae."

She just smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~