Vacay Time cont.

Girls' Generation 10th Member

Jaerin was sitting on the couch while waiting for the girls to wake up and her mom had to go to the grocery store in order to make dinner. As Jae finished watching tv, her phone started ringing. Looking at the caller id, she felt a wave of happiness hit her as she answered the call.

" Hello?" 

" Hey Jae, how are you? " hearing her voice again she couldn't stop smiling and she answered, 

" I'm doing good Pao , how about you? " 

" I'm doing well but I heard you're in town. So I was wondering if you would like to meet up? " Jaerin mentally cheered at the thought of hanging out with her high school crush.yet she still has a crush on her. Just simply thinking of her makes her all happy. 

" Sure I would like to meet up but where and when? " 

" Lets meet up now at our regalar spot if you're not busy right now? " Jae knew she had time since the girls won't be waking up for a while and it's been like two years since she's seen her. 

" Okay, I'll see you there bye." 

"Bye" Hanging up the phone, she stood up from the couch and went to go put on her shoes. She then checked to make sure she had her wallet and grabbed the keys to her car. Jaerin had two cars, one here in the US and one in Korea. As she left the house and got into her car, she shot a quick text to her mom and to Taeyeon in case they asked where she was.

In less than ten minutes she already arrived to her destination. As her friend said, their 'regular spot' was the practice field for her old high school marching band. It was located right behind the school football stadium. She can feel a wave of nostalgia hit her as she pulled up and saw her friend. The amount of memories that they made with their other friends hits different once you're actually stepping on the field. Parking the car and hopping out, Jae smiled at her friend and she went up to hug her. Jae thought she looked even more beautiful than the last time she saw her. She mentally slapped herself as if saying to stop being gay. 

" Wow Jae you look like you've been working out. Have you? " Blushing, she nodded her head since she has been going to the gym with Yuri and Yoona when they have time. 

" You look even more beautiful since the last time I saw you Pao." The said woman blushed and lightly slapped her shoulder smiling. They both sat on the hood of Jae's car as they continued talking. They've been catching up for about an hour untill Pao had to leave because of her sister needing a ride to work. After saying their goodbyes, they went their seperate ways and Jaerin arrived at her house fairly quickly before traffic started.

As she entered the house she was met with loud voices and her mom nowhere to be seen. The girls were scattered all around the living room and the kitchen as they were watching netflix. 

" Hi Jae unnie where'd you go? " asked Seohyun as she was eating some snacks 

" Hey Hyunnie, I went to go meet up with an old friend." she sat down on the couch with the other girls," Did my mom come back yet? " she asked the girls but got a series of no's all around. 

" So Jaerin, what are we going to do the rest of the time we're here? " Yuri asked the one question the other girls have been wanting to know the answer to. 

Thinking, Jae thought that maybe she can take them to where her and her friends used to hangout like going bowling, shopping, lazer tag or to downtown where there's more stuff to do. " I can take you girls to where me and my friends used to hang out if that's what y'all want or you guys can reccomend something by searching up what to do. It doesn't matter you know I'll do whatever you girls do." The girls also thought what they should but they'rre not from here,obviously,so they leave it up to Jaerin.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a while since i updated but i updated yesterday and today because i got a sudden inspiration to. Hopefully i can keep it going but i'm not making a promises.

-amberguessa