Vacation Time

Girls' Generation 10th Member

The next few days passed by quickly that it was already the day the girls leave for the states. Their manager was on the way to the dorm to take them to the airport. As the girls were double checking to make sure they had everthing they needed. Taeyeon made sure that everything was off in the dorm before they left that way they don't have to worry their manager. 

" Really Sooyoung? A bag full of snacks is your carry on? " questioned Hyoyeon as she was holding up a backpack that was visibly full of snacks. The girls rolled their eyes knowing nothing can't stop their shikshin from snacking especially on a long plane ride. Even Krystal rolled her eyes at her and proceeded to laugh at her. She had stayed over the night before with the girls making it easier to go to the airport together. 

Frowning, Sooyoung snatched her backpack from the blonde and hid behind the maknae, " It's gonna be a long flight so what do expect me to do. Sleep? ", a series of nods can be seen. She just pouted and sat down on the couch. Yuri and Yoona then proceeded to annoy her while the others did their own thing while waiting. Jaerin was chatting with Krystal about what they're going to do when they land in the US. As she was going to ask a question, Taeyeon recieved a message from their manager saying he was outside. 

" Okay girls lets go " then everbody got up from where they were sitting and grabbed their luggage to leave. Their manager helped put the luggage in the van and made sure everyone was inside before getting in the drivers side. On the way to the airport, there was a series of yelling and laughs as the girls were expressing their excitement about going to visit Jaerin's family and have fun also. Manager-nim wasn't even fazed of all the yelling as he was used to that since day one. Pulling up to the airport, some fans were seen lining up to get pics of the girls as they got off the van. They waved to them and waited for their manager to grab all the luggage and go inside. Following their manager inside, they waved and said hello to the fans that were trying to get their attention before they go past security. An hour passed and the girls were already on board the plane and were getting comfortable while waiting for take off. As usual, SHY plus Yoona were annoying the hell out of each other, Seohyun was fixing to read a book, Taeyeon and Sunny were about to play some video games, Tiffany started to watch a movie on her laptop while the Jung sisters proceeded to take a nap and Jaerin was just listening to some music as the plane took off. 

Hours passed and the plane just landed in Houston, where Jaerin's family is at. The girls were outside the airport waiting for Jaerin's cousin to pick them up in a van since they're more than five people. A black van pulled up in front of them as a man in his twenties got out of the vehicle and Jaerin immediately ran up to hug him. Some of the girls recognized him as Jae's cousin from her showing the girls pictures when they were younger. 

" Sebas! Damn I missed you bro! How are you? " Jaerin let go of the hug and smiled at her cousin, Sebas, who was taller than her by like two inches. He smiled and laughed at her after letting go of the hug. 

" I've been good bro, a little tired from work but overall good." He then turned towards the girls and bowed " Hello my name is Sebastian but you can call me Sebas and it's nice meeting you all."  The girls also bowed and said hello in english as some were learning the language better. After intoducing themselves, the girls got on the van as Jae and Sebas put the luggage in the back. Once finished, he then got in the drivers side and Jae in the passenger side. They were on their way to Jaerin's house when Sooyoung yelled out " I'm hungry! RinRin unnie i'm hungry." Laughing, Jae just turned around and said " Calm down Soo we're going to eat at my house so just wait a bit." 

" Hey Sebas, how's Benny doing? Is he working right now? " Without taking his eyes off the road he answered " He's doing good, I saw him yesterday and he's off today actually since he had to go do a few things." Jaerin nodded and let him drive and talked to some of the girls behind her.

Arriving at the house, the girls started to get more excited because they would be seeing Jae's parents again after a long time. Sebas helped get the luggage out of the van and gave them to the girls as they walked up to the front door. Opening the door for the girls, Jae stepped aside so they could walk in and greet her mom who's in the kitchen.

" Hi mom! " All the girls exclaimed towards the lady who was startled from hearing loud voices. " Oh my god you guys scared me! Hello girls how are y'all? " She then preceeded to give the girls hugs and pinched the maknae's cheek as she was always fond of her. " We're doing good and we just finished with promotions." Tiffany answered for all of them in english. " Ah that's good. Are you guys hungry? I just finished cooking some shrimp alfredo if you guys want some." Before Tiffany can answer, Jaerin screamed out " YOU MADE SHRIMP ALFREDO?! I want some!!" She then ran towards the kitchen to see if her mom was telling the truth. The girls laughed at her behavior and followed her mom to the kitchen. Sooyoung and Yoona also jumped up once they saw the food with Jaerin. 

" Well I gotta go home since I was helping dad fix the kitchen." Sebas had told his aunt while hugging her and Jaerin before saying bye to the girls. After he left, the girls were sitting down eating either in the kitchen or the living room since there weren't many seats. 

" Thank you for letting us stay here while we're on vacation." The ice princess told Jae's mom after she finished her food and Krystal nodded saying " Yea thanks for feeding us also. We were hungry after landing here." Mom smiled at the girls and waved her hand as if saying no.

"It's nothing girls. You guys are our family and you girls also take care of that thing over there so I'm just repaying y'all." She said and pointed towards the girl who was busy inahling her food. The girls turned to her and laughed as she looked up in confusion. " What?" Jaerin just contiued chewing and finished her food. Sooyoung came up to mom and asked for more food which mom said yes to. 

" After you girls finish up your food, go take a nap since I know you're all tired from the flight." Mom told the girls knowing they were tired and after eating, they would for sure want to take a nap. " Yes ma'am we will don't worry." answered Taeyeon as the girls put their plates in the sink. Seohyun tried to wash them but Jaerin told her she would do it since she's a guest. 

" I got it mom don't worry." After washing the dishes, she took the girls to the rooms they would sleep in. Once Jessica's body hit the mattress, she was out like a light and Sunny just shook her head watching her band mate fall asleep so quickly.  " You girls can get comfortable and take a nap, I'm going to go talk to my mom." Jae told the girls and went back downstairs and into the kitchen where her mom is. The unnie line which consisted of Tae,Sunny,Jess,Tiff and Hyo were staying in Jaerin's room and the maknae line which is Yuri,Yoona,Soo,Seo and Krys were staying in the guest room across the hall. Jaerin just decided to sleep downstairs on the couch in order to have more room. 

The girls have already fell asleep while Jae was catching up with her mom and thinking about what they should do later on in the day since they got here around 10 a.m and it's just noon now. Lets see what's going to happen later on.