Goodbye Mr. Mr. Promotions

Girls' Generation 10th Member

It was the day after their goodbye stage for Mr. Mr. that Taeyeon felt the need to go on a vacation to relieve some stress. It was already morning and she was the only one awake waiting for the maknae to wake up since she's an early bird. She made herself some coffee and sat down at the counter while browsing her instagram feed. Footsteps were soon heard coming from the hallway into the kitchen as Seohyun goes up to the sink to get a clean mug and serve herself some coffee. She notices Taeyeon sitting at the counter staring at her phone.

"Good morning Unnie" , the maknae said as she also sat next to Taeyeon with her coffee. 

"Oh good morning maknae", she put her phone down and turned her attention to the younger girl. " How'd you sleep?" 

" I slept well even though I was tired. How about you unnie?" 

"I slept alright I guess.",she sighed. "I'm in need of a vacation out of this country." Taeyeon then proceeded to stretch her arms while yawing.

"Oh well Jae unnie is going to the states to visit her family, you can ask her to take you with her." Seohyun offered has she sipped her coffee slowly since it was still hot. "I don't think she would mind."

" I don't know maknae-ah, I feel like I'm intruding on her family." Taeyeon sat there thinking that Jaerin  will want to spend her time with her family since she doesn't see them often as she sees her every day. " I'll ask her but it's fine if she says no."

"Alright unnie but you know how she is, she will say yes regardless." the maknae finished knowing her unnie will let Taeyeon go with her anyways.

They sat in silence finishing their coffee and also waiting for the other girls to wake up so they can eat breakfast together. Ten minutes later, shuffling can be heard coming into the kitchen with series of 'good mornings' here and there. Soon all the girls sat down at the table and talked amongst themselves while Taeyeon and Hyoyeon made breakfast.

"Jae unnie, are you going to go visit your family?" asked Yoona as Taeyeon placed their plates filled with delicious food on the table.

"I'm actually thinking of taking you guys on a vacation in the states." answered Jaerin while stuffing her face with food before Sooyoung and Yoona try to eat everything. "If you guys don't have any plans for the break."

" Oh thank god you offered because I really need a vacation." relief filled Taeyeon's body as soon as she said that. The girls laughed at her actions since she was waving her arms around like she was dancing. "Please take us on a vacation we all need it, right girls?" A bunch of 'yes' were heard except from Sooyoung who was inhaling her food.

Jaerin chuckled, "Alright I'll arrange our vacation later on today. Jess you can bring Krystal if you want or if she wants to go." she offered to the ice princess of the group knowing that Krystal would love going to the states. Krystal is her best friend anyways so why not.

"Thanks, I'll text her later after we've eaten." Jessica nodded to her thanking her for inviting her sister. They resumed eating and talking about where they can go or what they can do for their vacation. What can go wrong on their vacation? 

 

----------------

I know it's short but that's all got for today. I'll update soon with more i promise

-amberguessa