02.

A Parent Teacher Affair 2

- Jaejoong, can’t we just do something simple? - _____ told her boyfriend, while scanning at a wedding dresses magazine.

- How simple? - he was curious how far would she get.

- Like, just go and sign the papers and leave? - she was really hopping for him to agreed in not having a wedding ceremony.

- No- was his only answer, while signing some contracts from work

- Why not?

- EunMi is really excited with the wedding, we can’t disappoint her- he answered not even looking at her.

- Well, tell her to save her excitement for her own wedding, she can’t live through us, she needs to experience those things herself- Jaejoong just laughed at how childish she was being, putting his papers aside he stood from his seat and walked to her side in front of the table.

- Babe, I’m also excited about it, you want me to plan a wedding with someone else?- he said staring right into her eyes- I know deep inside you want something pretty, not big, but pretty- she just smiled, he was right, she did want something pretty.

- Fine- he smiled and turned to go back to his side, but _____ grabbed his hand making him stop- first explain yourself about planning a wedding with another woman.

- You know it was just a joke- he said kissing her hand- I already bought your family’s tickets, so the wedding has to be next month- he said changing the subject.

- Babe, why the hurry? Are we... Pregnant? Are you worry the belly will show if we wait? -  Jaejoong just laughed at his girlfriend’s stupid joke.

- You can be so silly, next month, no complains, so look for a dress- with that said he went back to his papers ignoring _____ complains.

Even though it was tiring to plan a wedding, Jaejoong helped her a lot, he basically did everything, ______ and EunMi were in charge to give the last approval to all the thing Jaejoong choose and deep inside she was kinda excited with the event, she was going to see her family, even if it was a short trip, they needed to go back to their jobs, it was enough for her.

Jaejoong was already close to _____ family, they love EunMi, and she loves playing with her new cousins every time they could meet, so the wedding wouldn’t be uncomfortable for any of them. Just how she had wished, the ceremony was something private, there weren’t more than 30 people, including family and friends from both sides. Yoochun was in charge of the speech for the groom and bride, making the guests laugh with his side of the story, Jaejoong wasn’t finding it funny though, and ______ she was enjoying his now husband angry face. The party was short, after a couple of hours everyone was on their way home.

The next two weeks _____ and Jaejoong spend it with her family at the beach, her mother insisted that the two of the should go alone and have a honeymoon, but the newlyweds couldn’t care less, he knew ______ wanted to be with her family, and he also wanted to get to know them more.

Time went by really fast, and her family had already gone back home, Jaejoong could see how _______ was sad because of that, trying to make her feel better, he took her and EunMi to eat at a nice restaurant.

- Feeling better? - Jaejoong asked her with a sweet smile, _____ smiled back and nodded, she was truly feeling better thanks to him.

- Are you sick, mom? - ______ loved to hear EunMi call her mom, all these years helped them get even closer.

- No, baby, is difficult to say goodbye to my family, I’m not sure when I’ll see them again.

- I’ll miss them too; I like to talk with grandma and aunty is funny.

- We can visit them for Christmas this year- Jaejoong added seeing that both girls were getting nostalgic-

- Really daddy???- EunMi was more than excited with the new, Jaejoong nodded with a smile and drinking from his wine.

- Jaejoong? Oh my god, is you? - a woman came close to their table and greeted Jaejoong in a very friendly way taking him by surprise.

- Azama? How have you been? I think the last time we saw each other was after…- he cut himself, not wanting to remember- let me introduce you to my family- he said with a smile- you already know EunMi, she’s 10 already, and this is my wife, ______

- Nice to meet you… Azama, right?- _______ stood to greet the woman, her Korean wasn’t perfect, so she must be Japanese, a friend of Jae’s wife probably, she couldn’t be rude with her, she was a life friend.

- Yes! You got it right, I’m very nice to meet you too. I’m so sorry for interrupting, but I haven’t seen him in so long and I couldn’t let this chance pass, I’ll go back to my table now, my husband is waiting for me. Maybe we can meet the four of us before I got back to Japan, here’s my card. Nice to meet you, ______, hope we can see again. EunMi, you are so beautiful, just like your mother, take care, guys, bye!

- I hope so, take care, bye- _____ answered back with a genuine smile on her face.

- Bye, Azama- Jaejoong told the woman, he stayed in silence for a while, it had been so long since he saw someone related to his first wife, except for her mother, that took him by surprise.

‘You ok?’ ______ sent him a text message.

He smiled back at her to assure her that everything was fine.

The rest of the evening went by smoothly, on their way back home EunMi fell asleep, the movement of the car always relaxes her, ______ and Jaejoong spent most of the time in silence, they were tired also, and _____ didn’t like to talk much when she drives, she still gets a little nervous when driving during nighttime

- EunMi, baby, wake up, we’re home, go brush your teeth and to bed- sleepily the little girl nodded and did what her mom told her.

- Is it ok if we meet con Azama and her husband? - Jaejoong asked _______ while drying his hair with a towel, she was on their bed putting some body lotion.

- Of course, do you want me to go or stay? - she asked sincerely, they were his friends, she didn’t know if it was ok to go.

- Really? - he asked with raising an eyebrow to her, she just smiled and throw him a kiss- I’m sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable- he was now sat beside her.

- I will never feel uncomfortable with anything related to your first wife, she was part of your life once, it would be selfish of me to make you shut that part of your life, EunMi deserves to know about her mother too.

- Thank you- he said kissing her gently- I love you.

- I know- she smiled at him and continued with what she was doing- I love you too, in case you don’t know- she finally answered.

- Thank you for reminding me that.

 

Jaejoong decided to invite Azama and her husband to their house, that way they could be in a more relax environment and EunMi would be free to hang with them and retire if she gets bored. It was almost midday when the couple arrived.

- Hi, _____, how are you? This is my husband, Choi Siwon, yes, I think we have a thing for Korean guys- She told ____ after seeing her surprised face.

- Well, I can’t deny they have certain charming, nice to meet you Siwon, Jaejoong is at the back preparing the meat.

- Nice to meet you too, I’ll leave you ladies alone then- he said walking to the backyard.

- Yeah, whatever, don’t talk to me again… hello, who are you? - asked another woman entering the house while putting her cellphone on her bag.

- Behave, sorry, she’s a friend and couldn’t leave her today, her name is Meisa Kuroki, Meisa, she’s ______ one of the owners of the house. She’s Jaejoong’s wife- the girl just looked at her from head to toe.

- Sorry. Where’s JJ? It’s been so long since I saw him. I bet he’s as hot as always.

_____ was taken aback by this girl attitude, it wasn’t appropriate for someone to speak like that about a guy in front of his wife, right?

- I’m so sorry, ______- she just smiled and guided to the backyard, there she saw the woman grabbing Jaejoong’s arm and laughed about something, he didn’t seem uncomfortable by her actions, they must have been very close friends she thought.

Right after he saw _____ walking toward him, Jaejong released from the woman’s hand and walked to his wife and kissed on her forehead, that brought a smile on her face, she know that it didn’t matter if that woman throw herself to her husband, he would never do something to hurt her, right?

 

 

Chapter 2 ready, I have forgotten how fun it was to write

Hope you enjoy the story so far.

Remember to subscribe and comment