01.

A Parent Teacher Affair 2

- You should stop smoking- _____ told him taking the cigarette from his hand, he just let her, it wasn’t a good idea to fight her these days. She had decided to start a master’s degree and has been really stressed with al the reading and essays she must do, besides all her work from her regular job as a teacher.

 - Babe, come here- Jaejoong told her grabbing her hand to make her sit on his lap, she happily agreed, once sitting there she placed her head on his chest, just listening to his heartbeat made her feel calmer.

- I’m so tired. I knew it was going to be difficult, but this is just too much- she told him in a low voice and with her eyes closed. Jaejoong just caressed her hair softly- Maybe I’m too old to do this- to that comment, Jaejoong laughed.

- What are you saying? - she just stared at him very seriously- you just turned 30, you’re not old.

- Yes, I am, and you too… so stop smoking or I’ll tell EunMi.

With that said, she stood and left the room, Jaejoong knew that his daughter wouldn’t like to know he was still smoking.

Jaejoong and _____ have been together for almost 4 years. EunMi was no longer a little girl, she has grown to become a beautiful young lady, ______ kept working at the same school, but ever since she and Jaejoong became an official couple again, she was never her teacher again, and even though they have been together for so long, they decided to live together again just a couple of months ago for two reasons. First, with ______’s new schedule and Jaejoong’s demanding job, it would be impossible for them to see each other as regularly as they liked, and second, they have finally agreed to get married. Every time they had the conversation, both ended agreeing that it wasn’t the right time yet and that it was a good idea to wait a little longer. EunMi was the happiest with the news, she even called ______ mom now, they have finally become a real family.

Living together wasn’t much different that before, _____ used to spend most of the time at Jaejoong’s place, it was convenient for the three of them, EunMi could go to school with ______, she already had a driving license and bought her own car, and Jaejoong would pick her up every time his girlfriend had to go to classes after work.

- Wish me luck- _____ told him right after he opened their bedroom’s door- I just sent my last paper of the semester, I’m so ready for summer break- she said putting the laptop on the desk.

- You don’t need luck, you’re smart enough to do great- he said hugging her and kissing her forehead, she just stared at him and laughed.

- You can be so cheesy sometimes- she moved away from him to get inside their bed.

- You used to love when I told you things like that- turning off the light he got off his shirt and pants to get inside the bed also.

- Yeah… I was young and naïve.

- You were younger, but we both know there was nothing naïve about you- he said accommodating himself to put her head on his chest.

- I need you to gain some weight- he just stared at her, why she was so random sometimes? - I need a comfy chest for my head- he just laughed- I mean it, it hurts.

- You’re just being too much, I’m not skinny.

- Just gain some weight.

- Sure, babe.

With that said both closed their eyes to sleep.