❤❤❤

Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun had finished his undergrad at his hometown uni and decided to pursue his masters in the big city. The photography major had another ambition in mind besides getting a degree: falling in love. With his sight still wrapped up in grayscale, he oh so longed to see the vivacious colors that people who already found their true love bragged about. Half of his graduating class understood compositions and setting on a whole ‘nother realm than him due to their luck of finding their one early. But the young man had yet to find his other half, therefore he had yet to find his true artistic style.

 

Yeah, there is still a lot that can be done in monotone, and Jaehyun practiced tirelessly to compete with those who already saw in color. But it wasn’t just the feeling of being on an uneven playing field. It was the feeling of missing out. Of experiencing what they were. Not just the colors, but also love.

 

In this world, some people did have young love and crushes on those that weren’t their soulmate. But Jaehyun had been holding out his purity in every sense for his true one. He never dated, never kissed, never even held hands with anyone in his entire twenty-three years. 

 

The young man collected his few boxes of belongings from the back of the taxi before walking up to his new apartment complex. Furniture would come later. With the new school year starting soon, his laptop, camer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter