outro: past, present, future

half my soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

my brain: new ideas for dragon!yoohyeon & ceo!bora

my jibo joseon era au: am i a joke to you

--

“I don’t care what you think about me but I do care about Bora. That’s all there is to it.” The taller woman stood and grabbed her things to go see Bora for lunch. She didn't bother waiting for Minji to tag along. That woman can figure out where they are herself.

 

--

 

Yoohyeon drove with anger still coursing through her system. It was a bit dangerous to drive with a clouded mind but she knew that her dragon instincts would get her out of trouble, if any. All she wanted was to get to Bora.

 

Soon enough, Purple Holdings came into view. Yoohyeon wasted no time in parking in her designated space and running up the stairs to the top floor. She passed by Gahyeon and Siyeon but paid them no mind. She was a woman on a mission and nothing could stop her.

 

She knocked on Bora’s office once before entering without permission. The small CEO was startled by the sudden intrusion, nearly dropping the hot mug of tea on her hands. “Yoohyeon?! Jesus, you scared me!”

 

Seeing Bora’s face eased the fire in her and she gently closed the door behind her. Without saying anything, she approached her wife and back hugged her in her seat. Resting her head on Bora’s tiny shoulders, Yoohyeon finally breathed a sigh of relief.

 

They both allowed the silence to take over for a moment. Then, Yoohyeon lifted her head and unconsciously pouted. “Your cousin is driving me nuts.” She said without reserve. Bora laughed heartily at Yoohyeon’s honesty. The younger woman probably left the apartment in haste, seeing as how she was still dressed in a cute purple sweater and black joggers.

 

Bora glanced at the clock and then at the pile of work that needed her attention. Eh, she could do those later. Right now, her grumpy dragon was in need of attention. “Want to have lunch outside?”

 

“Yes please.”

 

Bora drove to a small cafe and ordered their food to-go. They stopped at a park a few miles away from the company building to get some air. Settling on a bench that overlooked the river, Bora and Yoohyeon enjoyed their lunch.

 

As much as Bora was enjoying the conversations that they were having she could tell that something was still bothering Yoohyeon. Back then, she would have just let the younger woman be, giving her space before gently asking her what was wrong. But Bora liked to think that they’ve gotten much closer than before, almost to the point that Bora would sometimes mistaken Yoohyeon’s actions for something else. Something more. Yes, Bora admitted to herself that she really liked Yoohyeon as more than a friend.

 

Yoohyeon wasn’t hard to like. The more time they spent together, the more things Bora discovered about Yoohyeon that endeared her. Like the way Yoohyeon was more like a puppy than a dragon or like the way she would readily comfort Bora when she sensed something was off. This time though, it was Bora’s turn to comfort Yoohyeon. She knew that having Minji around was stressful, as dragons didn’t like to share their territory.

 

So Bora imitated the weirdest animal sounds she could remember from that youtube video they watched last night. At first, Yoohyeon didn't respond to the sounds, knowing that her wife could be very eccentric from time to time. But right when Bora moved on to making turkey sounds, Yoohyeon couldn’t help but smile widely. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Bora perking up at successfully making her laugh.

 

“What are you doing?” Yoohyeon questioned between her laughter.

 

“Making you smile.” Bora grinned like it was the most obvious thing in the world. “It’s very serious business.” Her little dimple popped out, making Yoohyeon’s heart melt at the sight. She wrapped her arms around Bora’s small frame and tugged her closer.

 

“Want to tell me what happened?” Bora asked against the column of Yoohyeon’s neck.

 

“Minji made me realize how lonely you must’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter