outro

half my soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gahyeon was beyond ecstatic. How could she not be, when Siyeon finally decided to take her to the beach? The older woman was against swimming but Gayheon convinced her by telling her to read her books under an umbrella while she swims. It’s not like she couldn’t go on her own but she wanted to spend some time with her crush. They both worked for Purple but in completely different departments and their schedules basically never lined up.

 

The ocean breeze felt nice on her skin and the hand that held hers was warm. Literally nothing could ruin her good mood. “Siyeon, I’m going to play in the water!” Gahyeon exclaimed as soon as they set out the beach towel and umbrella. Siyeon laughed when Gahyeon ran into the waves and tripped over, falling face first into the water.

 

The younger woman sputtered when she surfaced, pouting at Siyeon from a distance. But then something else caught her attention.

 

“Yooh! I said that I can’t swim!” A loud and familiar voice boomed. There, in all her glory, was the CEO of Purple flailing about in her wife’s arms.

 

“I won’t let you drown, don’t worry.” The taller woman grinned mischievously before unce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter