Epilogue

She Had A Marvelous Time Ruining Everything

SheMZ: ChaeLisa JUST GOT MARRIED! OFFICIALLY!
Posted February 2, 2025. Written by OhMez Hilt-under.

That’s right, folks! Your favorite iconic couple have finally tied the knot after a nearly five year engagement!

Lalisa Manoban, best known by her stage name “LISA”, tells SheMZ that they finally exchanged the long-awaited “I do”s in a small private ceremony with just their friends last night. The wedding was first announced via the dancer’s instagram account with a photo of the brides in white and sharing their first kiss as wives with the caption “just got married :)”.

The announcement came as both a shock and a relief to their fans and the world. After 5 years, everyone started wondering if the couple would ever get married or just stay engaged forever, but the moment we’ve been waiting for has finally happened!

And as promised, Lisa shares with SheMZ a photo of the official engagement ring she bought for singing superstar Rosé.

But wait, it’s not just one ring! Lisa proposed with a whole diamond jewelry set! She gifted her then fiancée, now wife, three rings with varying sizes of diamond, a diamond necklace, diamond earrings, and a diamond-studded watch.

Wowza!

~

Jennie and Ashley eventually do find out that the engagement started as a prank.

Lisa gets too drunk on her wedding night and starts spilling the truth about it. Rosie had to get in between her wife and her wife’s manager to make sure she wasn’t widowed when she’d literally just got married a few hours earlier.

Jennie eventually calms down after a few vodka martinis.

Actually, Jennie passes out drunk.

Jisoo tells Lisa that she’s always known the dancer was in love with Rosie and that the singer returned her feelings, even before they both realized it.

It was way too obvious to anyone with eyes, Jisoo says. Ashley and Jennie agree.

They spend most of their honeymoon in Paris, the city of love - the same city where they first kissed and confessed their feelings for each other. The last few days, however, they spend in Australia, where Rosie grew up.

Rosie goes on to have more successful tours, and Lisa goes on to take over the world by storm, becoming one of the most famous dancers of her time.

Lisa adopts more and more cats over the years. Rosie names all of them.

And everything falls into place, just as the universe willed it for them.

They spend the rest of their lives together.

Fin.