Chapter 4 My Feelings, His Feelings

My Love, Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seojun rolling himself on his bed. Just a few hours he arrived home but on the car, he and Jieun does not talk at all after the kiss she just let him be and talk with Haneul more. On the road his eyes only on Jieun but she seem like to ignoring him. 

“Jieun, why are you playing with my heart?” He sigh and then continues to sleep. 

 

Jieun walk mindlessly around her house. “Should I call him? Should we met?” Her mind are blank, after their kisses she felt really happy but at the same time she still does not sure either Seojun just playing with her heart or really meant it. On their way back, she does not even take a look at him as she felt really shy when she kiss him first. “Yeah I KISS him FIRST so should I just met him and talk to him? I need an answer as fast as I could so that I could tell Haneul that my heart belong to someone else. Haneul is great. And because of that she does not deserved him. She don’t want to hurt him even more. 

 

Seojun still sleeping but he wake up when he heard his phone ringing. “Hello.” 

“Hello, Seojun oppa. Can i met you today?” 

“Jieun? Yeah of course. Where?” From sleeping posture he sit on his bed. When he answer the phone, he does not even take a look at the caller name. 

“Um, at the cafe that we first time go. The sunflower cafe.” 

“Oh okay, see you this evening.” 

“Yeah.” 

Seojun are so happy when she called him.

 

She waited for Seojun and already ordered their coffee. She read the menu before she realise there is someone standing in front of her. “Oppa.” 

“Um, Jieun. You already ordered my coffee?” 

“Yeah,” she chuckles a little. 

“Why?” Seojun asked her. 

“No, you look so awkward right now! Hahaha please, be the usual you.” She laughing at him. 

“No! I’m not awkward at all you ugly!” 

“Hahaha thats the Seojun oppa that i knew. Oppa ...” Jieun held his hand and he kind of started a little. Jieun take her hand back after saw his reaction but suddenly she felt like his hand grab her hand back. “I’m.. sorry, I was shocked a little bit that you suddenly held my hand but I’m happy really really happy that both of us realise our own feelings now.” He squeeze her hand a little. She smile at him “of course”. 

“Oppa .. right now I want to tell you that I really like you so much and I hope that you could accept my feelings towards you.” ”Me too, I .. like you too” He kissed her hand gently.” And I want to go everywhere with you. My life are not complete without you. Although we aways fight but we also understood each other.” He laugh. 

She smile at him, deep down her heart she know that he the one f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter