CHAPTER 3 Question and Answer

My Love, Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walk past their tent. She know that his eyes still looking at her. “Haneul..” she waves at him before reaching at him and standing in front of him. “Why you want to see me?” 

“I .. have something to tell you” His face are so red and he looks really awkward just now. 

“Oh really? What is it?” She looks sooo innocent and cute and maybe because of that tonight Haneul got his bravery just from looking at her. 

“I ... i ...” Haneul still can’t said what he want to said. 

“I ... like you” H e close his eyes. He can’t look at her face because he does not felt any confident if she would accept him. 

“ I ... i never thought you would like me?” Jieun are so shock with his confession but at the same time her heart is fluttering. 

“I like you since Seojun introduces you to me” 

“Emm, I .. i really don’t know what to say but I hope you give me 2 days for me to give you the answer. Don’t get me wrong, i just want to be really confident and ready when i could give you the answer.” She held her hand tightly. The nervousness and also awkwardness between them right now are so strong that she hope she could go back to the tent back immediately. 

“Okay then, i will wait for you. 2 days is nothing and i hope that I would get a good news hahahhaa” he smile widely. Try to chasing away the awkwardness between them. 

She smile back “ lets go back. Seojun oppa might be waiting for us.” 

“Yeah, lets go” they walk side by side and when they arrived at the tent Seojun look at them with the sharp eyes. 

“Why it’s take so long huh? Does she reject you?” 

“Huh? You know about it? That he confess to me?” 

“Of course i knew, if not why would I called you to met him? Are you stupid?” 

“I just asked you, why are you getting mad at me?” Jieun feel so unfair with Seojun treatment to her. 

“Hey, both of you stop it. We come here to have fun not to fight each other okayy?” 

Haneul try to stop them from fighting, if not it would take awhile before they be good with each other b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter