Chapter 1 Memories

My Love, Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ray of the sunlight are hurting her eyes. She can’t open her eyes widely. 

(“You are beautiful”) the voice inside her head was heard as if it were passing by the wind. It was repeat everyday inside her head. 

“Grandma ...are you okay?” A young man standing behind her wheelchair while looking at her. His face remind her someone that she know. “I’m okay” She held her grandson hand and squeezed it slowly. “Today... is a nice day right? I miss your grandfather” 

“I miss him too. Oh yeah grandma, before grandfather he .. passed away, he told me to give this to you. He said that he sorry for everything.” Her grandson give a small old red box with the yellow sunflower decorations on the lid of the box.”Grandma, i will leave you alone for now. I will come to you later okay?” She just nod and try to open up the box. 

Inside the box, there is a few picture of a young women smiling brightly while look into the camera. Her gaze was so warm, with the short hair that some of it are tuck in behind her ears. Then, picture of a same women that taken half of her bodies standing still with two young man that standing beside her left and right. One guy she know as her husband and the young women would be her but on her left side is the person she does not even know or remember. Who is he?(“you are beautiful”) (“our baby would look so handsome just like me”) (“you will always shine brightly like ... su.. n..fl”) she hold her head. “What is this voice? Whose voice is this? Why would its becoming more clear than before?” 

She shut her eyes tigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter