octava

Su Amor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe this! We're the ones who took care of him! But he left everything for his useless daughter?!"

Mrs. Kim's eyes widen in anger as she looks at Joohyun's mother who's calmly sipping her tea,

"Eunjae is his biological daughter, in case you forget about that."

"What kind of biological daughter who didn't even once visited her own father?!"

"You know the reason why, Mihee!"

Mrs. Bae slams her table, looking up at Danbi's mother, making Danbi who's looking down on her lap turns to look at the older women.

"Oppa did that because he wants Eunjae to live a better life than taking care of him and worrying over him! He knew how much Eunjae and her late mother has suffered because he cheated with you and he wants Eunjae to have a family, a family that he couldn't give to her. You know that so you don't have the rights to talk bad about my niece!"

Mrs. Kim scoffs,

"She should've dropped by sometimes. But she never once steps her foot in the hospital after that day."

Mrs. Bae sighs, shaking her head as she stands up, calling out for her maids to clean up the dining table,

"You should be thankful my brother still left one of his company branches, a car and a house for the both of you. It's better than getting nothing, isn't it, Danbi? You're educated and you know better that wealth couldn't bring happiness."

Danbi purses her lips, looking down on her lap as Mrs. Kim rolls her eyes and drags Danbi out of the huge house, making Mrs. Bae shakes her head again, watching Mrs. Kim slamming her front door shut.

"I don't care, Danbi! I want you to marry Sehun! He's rich and probably richer than Eunjae."

Danbi frowns turning to glance over her mother as she drives them back home,

"How did you know about whether oppa's rich or not?"

"That Chaewon, his mother is so proud of him. She told me Sehun spent most of his paychecks in buying apartments here in Seoul and also there in Busan, giving them out for people to rent so that he'll receive profits from all of the apartments he bought. He's rich, filthy rich and Eunjae's already loaded. Those two, if their properties were merged into one, they could even buy every apartments here in our country. So I want you, my daughter to marry Sehun. Make him leave that stupid girl. She's already rich and pretty, what more does she wants? You like Sehun, don't you?"

Danbi nods,

"I heard from aunty that both oppa and Eunjae is not in a good term currently."

Mrs. Kim's face lit up as she turns, facing her daughter with a huge smile on her face,

"Let's move to Busan."

"Sehun."

Jongin peeks through Sehun's office door, as the guy's frowning while he studies the details on his desktop for his next surgery the next day.

"Dr. Oh. Oh Sehun."

Seeing no response from Sehun, Jongin clucks her tounge, clearing his throatand starts shouting,

"Oh! Cha Eunjae!"

Sehun turns his head away from his desktop, immediately searching for the said person and once he saw Jongin laughing while he makes his way inside his room, Sehun sighs, putting down his pen as he rubs his forehead,

"You still love her, you can't deny that anymore."

Jongin casually said, taking his seat in front of Sehun,

"I never said I don't love her. She's my wife."

"And your first love."

Sehun chuckles, nodding before he sighs, leaning his lean body on his leather chair,

"Sehun, I don't want to interfere in your family matters, but Joohyun told me everything, sobbing and crying when I met her last weekend. And I'm not siding anyone, Sehun. You're my best friend and I've known you for what, more than 10 years. But it just, doesn't sit right with me seeing you ignoring your own wife, who's carrying your child."

Sehun his lips, staring at his best friend with a frown on his face,

"Sehun, I know, everyone loves their parents and yes, it's our job to take care of them, protect them but you're not only a son now, Sehun, you're also a husband, you have a wife who has no one else other than you and it's also your job to take care of her, protect her. If what she did is wrong, you talk to her, tell her and guide her, not throwing tantrums towards her, Sehun. Eunjae is different from us. She's spoiled, her parents especially her mother spoiled her with so much love and care, she didn't have to even lift a finger, she always got everything she wants and she's showered with so much love, even though her dad's an . She's not used to living with someone else other than Joohyun's family and I think she's coping well, she's changed so much from the arrogant Eunjae that I once knew. She might be rude sometimes, but that's who she is, I believe you know her better than I do. She's your wife, Sehun, if you don't stand up for her, who will?"

"She pushed my mom, Jongin. I know they don't get well with each other but pushing my mother down the floor is something I can't and will never forgive. I've never even laid a finger on my mother, even my own father, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter