primera

Su Amor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2013

Hands curled into fists, the beautiful girl stomped her ways towards the meeting room where all of the classes’ representatives are having their weekly meeting. Ignoring the guys who’s whistling and smiling as they watch her gracefully making her way through the hallway, Eunjae barges inside the huge meeting room, making everyone turns to look at her.

“ you, Kim Danbi.”

Eunjae loudly cursed as she slams the white envelope that has already been crumpled on the table in front of a timidly, innocent looking girl.

“Cha Eunjae! Don’t you have any courtesy? Barging in without a proper knock and now cursing? Right in front of our school’s president?”

Kim Jongin, the school’s president best friend makes Eunjae wants to puke just by looking at him and now he has the gut to get mad at her. Scoffing, Eunjae crosses her arms on her chest,

“Shut your ing mouth, Kim Jongin. I’m not here for you.”

“Have some respect for seniors, Cha Eunjae! We’re 3 years older than you and you, are just a first year student. Just because your dad is filthy rich and well-known, it doesn’t give you the rights to disrespect anyone!”

There, there she goes again. The school’s president number one crush, Jung Yebin.

Eunjae raised her eyebrows as she walks towards the older girl who’s already standing in front of her seat,

“I. Don’t. ing. Care.”

Eunjae rolled her eyes as she turns to look at Danbi who’s looking down on her lap with tears dropping down, making Eunjae feels so sick that she wanted to punch and drag the hell out of that girl.

“Don’t cry, Kim Danbi! You know all this while! You know that my dad is ing cheating behind my mom’s back with your mom!”

A few gasps could be heard inside the meeting room upon hearing Eunjae’s loud voice, danbi wipes her tears, turning to look up at Eunjae with tears drenching her face,

“I’m sorry, but your dad’s the one who wants my mom. Your dad—“

Pang! A slap landed on Danbi’s face as Yebin and one of her other friends immediately rushes towards Eunjae, holding her tight as they saw how she’s about to continue slapping Danbi. Face red with anger, Eunjae tries to push the grips off her arms as she looks down on Danbi,

“It takes two in an affair. If my dad wants your mom but your mom knows not to mess with someone else’s husband, my dad won’t be cheating behind my mom’s back. You, and your mom, can go to hell! You two, especially your mom, don’t deserve any happiness in this world and you know me, Kim Danbi. I’m Cha Eunjae and I will make sure that you, and your mom gets back what you got me and my mom through. I ing swear that I will ing destroy your life!”

Eunjae shouts, her chest heaving up and down as she tries to not shed tears in front of everyone who’s looking at her. She couldn’t and will never let people use her tears as her weakness because she, Cha Eunjae must stand firm, independent, and perfect so that no one could ever think of messing up with her.

Danbi cries gets louder as she moves to kneel down in front of Eunjae,

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry for what my mom has done. But your dad—“

“Stop putting the blame on my dad! You and your mom are just two desperate souls. But you know what, your mom is a .”

“Enough!”

Everyone turns to look at Sehun who looks so calm and contented, despite him raising his voice just a few seconds ago as he stares at Eunjae who’s also staring at him. Oh Sehun, the school’s president and heartthrob, he’s handsome, kind, soft-spoken, tall and smart, a perfect guy that every women wants but everyone knows how quiet and shy Sehun is that he doesn’t even has any other friends aside from Jongin. He is famous for being calm and reserved, no matter how angry he is or how bad the situations he’s facing, he will eventually face them in the calmest way possible, making everyone looks up at him with so much respect. But not Cha Eunjae. No one ever knows that this quiet and shy school’s president Oh Sehun once confessed to her, a few weeks ago, right when Eunjae’s resting on the tree behind their school’s hall.

“Cha Eunjae.”

Eunjae clicks her tounge, lazily opening her eyes as she takes off her earphones,

“What? Am I not allowed to sit here anymore?”

“No. I—Uh, I—“

“You what? You want to borrow money?”

Eunjae asked, with a known smirk on her face, she knows Oh Sehun comes from a poor family, his dad is her driver, so of course he knows him well enough because that old guy won’t stop talking about his son.

“No. I have something to say to you.”

“Then ing say it. You’re doing fine talking in front of everyone in this school. What happened to you now?”

Sehun purses his lips, looking down at the girl he loves with his hands trembling. She’s right. He’s used to giving speech but why can he just tell her that he like her as easy as him giving speeches.

“I like you.”

Eunjae’s about to put her earphones back when she heard those words, making her stands up straight as her face contoured in disgust,

“You like me?”

Sehun hums, looking down at the shorter girl in front of him,

“And what makes you think that I’ll say I like you too?”

There was dead silence right after Eunjae uttered her words. Scoffing, Eunjae folds her arms on her chest, looking up at Sehun with a smirk on her pretty face,

“I admit you’re good looking, tall and kind and blabla, everything that people has been gushing about. But I’m not interested in you. My dad owns a company when your dad,”

Eunjae scoffs again,

“He’s just a driver. To be precise, my driver and you think you’d be able to meet my expectation with your family background? Let me tell you something, Oh Sehun, your handsome face won’t bring me any money and luxury and isn’t it embarrassing, if I really ended up with you, I have to tell everyone that my boyfriend’s dad is my driver. Phew, a true embarrassment, I can say.”

Sehun remains calm as he smiles,

“I know who I am. I know where I stand. I’m sorry that I don’t have money and luxury, I only have my heart for you.”

Eunjae rolls her eyes, nodding with disgust on her face as she pretends to look at her perfectly coloured nails,

“Thank you for your time, Cha Eunjae.”

With that being said Sehun bows and walks off the place, leaving Eunjae who sit back down and plugged in her earphones, smiling for herself as she closes her eyes and hums to the song.

“Cha Eunjae, please leave. Do not bring your personal problems inside this meeting room and I hope you two can settle your problems outside of this room, or better, outside of school.”

Sehun calmly said as he makes his way towards Eunjae and just when she though he’s going to be on her side, her heart unconsciously breaks once she saw him gently helping the kneeling Danbi up,

“Don’t kneel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter