Never have I ever... fallen in love before?

Nighttime Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can feel it. You’re planning something.”

Park Sooyoung snickered at a glaring Kim Yerim but she didn’t care, nonetheless.

Five girls are encircled on the floor within the small space of their living room, nothing but Soju and five shot glasses placed atop of the small tea table.

It was finally the group’s most awaited moment. After the subunit promotions, their managers rewarded them days full of rest and Joohyun wished nothing but to succumb to the peaceful days unbothered. It was almost a bliss.

Until a smirking y dynamite gradually knocked each of their rooms one day for a mini “celebration” none had anticipated.

Joohyun sighed while scanning the current scenario within their dimly lit living room. She knew Park Sooyoung well enough to

But she missed the group too much.

Maybe a little bit of craziness for a day wouldn’t hurt.

"How does this game work?” Joohyun asked while reaching out for her own shot glass.

“It’s a simple game. I’ll ask one question like, ‘Never have I ever drove a car before.’, and if you’ve done it before, you’ll take a shot and then the person next to you will ask the next question.” Sooyoung briefly explained. 

The five girls nodded as they poured each of their glasses a small dip of Soju.

Joohyun eyed the group’s circle. Sooyoung was beside her, followed by Yerim, Seungwan, Seulgi, and her.

She looked at the person opposite of her seat briefly and caught her breath for a short while.

This looks like a dangerous game, but of course she won’t go down without a fight.

“Okay, let’s start!” Yeri exclaimed. “Go now, Sooyoung-ah.”

“All right.” Sooyoung smirked.

“Never have I ever had a crush on Park Sooyoung before.”

“What the actual f-“ Yeri almost started.

Until she saw Seulgi and Seungwan reach for their shot glass and drank in one motion.

“WHAT THE HELL, UNNIES?!”

“T-There’s nothing bad about it!!” Seulgi waved her hands desperately followed by a very loud cackle from their tall member. “Our Sooyoung here is very pretty!!!”

“Seulgi’s right!!” Seungwan raised her fist expressively. “I’m her number one fan, of course I’ll have a crush on her!”

Everyone was laughing or smashing the table with their violent reactions.

Seeing them this happy, Joohyun felt her heart warmed up and she thought it was enough seeing them bonding l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter