VLive Confessions

Nighttime Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence. 

Heavy heaves of breath out of fatigue were heard inside their van unconsciously.

The duo finally had their first live performance.

It was invigorating, feeling the whole wide stage, freely expressing herself with the big opportunity she finally had after six years to expose her talents and capabilities within her sub-unit with Kang Seulgi.

A week before, she was drowning with worry. She was sure they'd gain all kinds of impression and interpretation from their MV that might affect not just the two of them, but the whole of Red Velvet as well.

But now, they're here. They're soaring, with the views, the votes, the endless support of their fans,

And of course,

Her favorite hype woman that always got her back.

She promised to herself that she would call her as soon as they reached the dorm, but before that, the management decided to add one last content for the fans to truly wrap up the day successfully.

"...Should I angle my phone like this?" 

"Ah! Unnie, let's turn on the lights so they can see us clearly."

After Seulgi's last attempt to set up a livelier environment, they have decided to open their VLive app.

"Let's do this."

Her persona instantly flipped as an evidence of six years experience.

And then the view count instantly fluctuated to thousands.

"1, 2, 3... Happiness! Hello, we are Red Velvet's Irene..."

"And Seulgi!"

"We'd like to talk with our fans on the way home. Did you guys like our performance?"

They were flooded by comments of support, and both her and Seulgi tried to track all the heartwarming praises which was sometimes accompanied with a grateful smile from them.

Seulgi sometimes read comments aloud like, "Ahh, so pretty", "You guys nailed it", "The performance was so addictive", followed up by a small bow of thanks from the duo.

The raven-haired woman continued to scan the flow of texts enthusiastically.

...

Until she stopped.

Bae Joohyun, in full make-up and well-dressed clothes, looked at her phon with wide eyes and slack-jawed. 

Is this for real...?

No, no, no, no. All of her fans can say it. As far as she knew, VLive doesn't filter any messages

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter