She loves me; She loves me not

Nighttime Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Joohyun hated being left out in the dark.

She felt veins of headache pulsated when Seulgi gave her a long handkerchief and a small note placed on her right hand-

"Cover your eyes."

She sighed with a tinge of irritation.

"Seulgi, what kind of a prank is this?"

Seulgi pulled her in the middle of the living room, pushed her to sit on the middle of the long couch, and tapped the handkerchief repeatedly.

"Just cover your eyes, Joohyun-unnie. Trust me."

"I swear, Kang Seulgi. If this is jump scare, you're going to sleep outside of the dorm-"

"N-no no no no no. You won't get scared!!" Seulgi waved her hand nervously. "You'll be surprised. The good kind, for real."

Another frustrated sigh escaped her lips. 

She looked up just to meet a bright and expecting smile from the younger woman and that's how she lost it. 

She had no other choice, of course. 

If it's for the happiness of her members, she's willing to brush off her fear of the dark... only this time, perhaps.

She moved her hands and stopped midway.

"Wait, can I just text Seungwan for a second that I'll be busy for a few minutes-"

"Unnie, it will be quick. Seungwan-ah can wait for a little bit."

"...Fine."

She slowly reached for the prepared handkerchief, and carefully wrapped the fabric around her eyesight.

Pure darkness filled her vision, and her alertness for caution raised tremendously.

After a few seconds, she felt an elongated object carefully handed around her fingers.

"...Is this a flower...?" From the texture of the base and a slight aroma of a fresh plant, she deduced.

"Yup!" She heard a small rustle from the background which she assumed Seulgi moved. "Okay, here's how it goes. Think of the person you love and slowly pluck each petal of that flower while chanting "She loves me", and "She loves me not" in an alternating sequence. The last chant will determine what that person feels for you." Seulgi explained.

 

Wait.

What?!

 

"Kang Seulgi, you want this flower to dictate Son Seungwan's feelings for me!?"

"Shhhh, Just do it. If the results are negative we'll just throw this flower away."

What kind of a sick game is this?

"Do I really have to do this...? Can't we just throw this flower this instant-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter