CHAPTER TWO

Dragon Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’S POV

G-Dragon. Pft. What kind of name is that? Or was it an alias? And don’t get me started with “Milord”!!! What year are we in? The 1800s?

Anywho… Where the hell are we?

After I was 'bought' - this G-Dragon dude, along with four other dudes - led me into a heavily tinted limo and drove off to god-knows-where.

 

“ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME???”

They brought me to an abandoned building. I repeat - THEY BROUGHT ME TO AN ABANDONED BUILDING! I knew six million is too good to be true.

 

Girl, found dead. That’ll probably be the headline for tomorrow.

 

“HELLO?? ARE YOU GOING TO - WHOA!!!”

Ok. I take it all back. This place is gorgeous! The interior design was like a mixture of both contemporary and classy. There was even a crystal chandelier! TF? I swear the building from the outside looks like it’s going to fall off any time!

“Stay here.”

G-Dragon said, to me I suppose, while pointing to the nearby lounge chair. Ack. It’s soooo comfy! I bet this is expensive… just like everything else in here. Rich peeps. Why can’t they buy a new building then? Lol.

“Knights, keep an eye on her.”

Oh so the four other dudes were called ‘Knights’? Must. Not. Laugh.

“As if I’d go anywhere.” I sang.

His so-called Knights look like they have guns and are not afraid to use it. I wonder who they are? There was this really tall dude with a deep masculine voice. The second dude beside him was the smallest, and I presume the nicest, because he was the only one who gave me a ghost of a genuine smile since we met. Third was heavily built, his nose and lips are hard to miss. Then this dude who seems as young as me with dark circles around his eyes.

Finally, the G-Dragon dude, also known as Milord, where do I even begin? He looks like walking . The crazy part of my subconscious was VERY thankful that he bought me.

To cut my blabber short, they are all gorgeous.

G-Dragon walked towards the bookcase and fumbled something in there. Guess what happened? It freaking turned open! Whoa! I shouldn’t really be amazed given the situation I’m in, but whoa! I thought secret passages only existed in books and movies.

He went inside the room behind the wall and came back with a leather briefcase.

“Six million.”

He showed the contents before handing the said briefcase at my end. I’ve never seen so much cash in my life. Also, mind I tell you, it was heavy AF. Doesn't he know that cheques already exist?

“When do I start my ‘job’?”

I asked. Not that I like it but if I’m going to accept his money, then I need to do what I was paid for. I was raised knowing that nothing is for free. Besides, It’s just cuddling right? We’ll only do cuddling.

LOL. Who am I kidding? 

I am just trying to make fun of my miserable life.

Don’t mind me.

“Don’t.”

My eyebrows shot up at his answer.

“Milord, are you out of your mind?”

The Knight with the deep voice said.

“Shut up.”

G-Dragon then turned to me and said “Take it, and leave.”

Wait, what?

I should be happy that I didn’t have to offer the services of my body, but??? This feels wrong.

It feels wrong.

Weird but why do I feel like I robbed him?

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

“What the hell happened back there, Jiyong?”

Taeyang, or Youngbae - the smallest but nicest - exasperated. All five of them were back again in their headquarters after sending the lone girl home. The ‘abandoned’ building with gorgeous interior was their lair.

“What happened to ‘Milord’?”

G-Dragon, or Jiyong, asked back.

“Shut up. We’re not at ‘work’.”

Taeyang deadpanned.

“Milord, would you give me cash too?”

Seungri, or Seunghyun - the youngest knight - asked Jiyong jokingly.

“Do you look like an angel?”

Daesung, or D-Lite - the one with a unique nose and lips - shot back at Seungri.

“No?”

“Then no, he won’t give you any cash.”

Jiyong rolled his eyes at their antics.

“Welcome to our charity!”

T.O.P - another Seunghyun’s deep voice boomed all over the place.

“SHUT YOUR TRAPS!”

Jiyong has had enough. They are clearly mocking him.

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

DARA’S POV

How the hell would I tell my parents that I got six million, in cash, for free? Hey, Mom! Hey, Dad! I won the lottery! Like that?

And how the hell am I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter