Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage With You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgfr3g2c830

-Dream High, Dream High OST

---

After that scene at the ddukbokki shop, you went home with Minhyuk. He kept his promise and cooked ramen for you. Even though you were still angry Na Eun, you could not help but melt into the loveliness of the food. Even though it was just ramen, but he was a fantastic cook. But not as good as you of course.

“So, what you gonna do?”Minhyuk suddenly popped up in front of you. He put both hands under his chin and stood there looking at you. You were stuffing your face with noodles and looked away.

“Hello! I was asking you a question.”He said waving his hand around in front of you. You were irritated and pissed off. At first Na Eun didn’t let you enjoy your meal, now your brother didn’t let you.

“WHAT?!”You shouted.

“I asked you what you going to do.”

“I’m eating you .”You replied and carried on stuffing your face with noodles.

“No point in the talk.”You rolled your eyes.

~The Next Day~

“Wake up!”You were awoken by somebody shaking the out of you.

“WHAT?!”You shot up.

“There’s only 3 more days ‘till your wedding!”Your umma said.

“So?”

“Woohyun informed me that you both haven’t bought your clothes.”

“Missing the point.”

“You have to get your dresses by today!!!!!!”Your umma started shaking you.

“Why?”

“YOU YOUNG LADY ARE GOING TO GET OUT AND SHOWER AND CHANGE AND GOING OUT WITH WOOHYUN TO BUY YOUR CLOTHES.”She said and pushed you into the toilet. You were very angry because you didn’t get your sleep. You got up and wore skinny jeans that hugged your curves perfectly, with a zebra tank top, along with a half with jacket.

You went downstairs to get breakfast. You went to eat your bacon, sausage and eggs, had a glass of orange juice.

~Ding Dong~

“AH! Woohyun is here!”Your umma suddenly shouted.

You almost lost balance and fell down. You put both hands at shoulder length and gave the ‘what-the-freak’ face.

“Go and open the door for Woohyun.”Your umma instructed you.

You walked out to the door and opened it you saw Woohyun standing there looking handsome.

*What?! He is not handsome! He is ugly!*

“Go!”Your umma pushed you out of the doo. You landed onto Woohyun.

“Ooofff!”You said as you landed onto Woohyun. Woohyun caught you just in time, you looked up, seeing Woohyun.

“S-so-sorry.”You said and stood up straight.

“Y-yeah, me too.”

Both of you walked into his car.

“S-so, where do you wanna go?”He asked

“How ‘bout the one we went before?”

“Alright.”Woohyun said before he sped off.

---

“Ah! The cute couple! I’ve been expecting you! I’ve saved some dresses for you!”The ahjumma said.

“Kamsiahamida!”You said to the ahjumma.

“Jung-ah! Please help this man find something to wear.”She said before rushing you into the changing room. She gave you a few dresses, you didn’t like them, finally, like about the 5th one, you finally found one that was very beautiful.

It was a sleeveless one

It looked like this

wedding_dress_2012-2.jpg

 

Woohyun came out a minute later, with a black tuxedo.

how_to_choose_wedding_tuxedo.jpg

 

Both of you stared at each other in awe.

“What? Am I that handsome?”He said trying to break the silence. You laughed and slapped him lightly.

“Oh, I’m so hurt! My wife, she hit me!”Woohyun said, trying to be dramatic. You started laughing at him.

“~~~~~~~~, laughing at me? That can’t be!”He said and started tickling you.

“S-st-stop! S-stop! T-he t-the dd-r-ess!”You tried to say. He finally stopped.

“Stupid man!”You said and walked back into the changing room. While you back there, you couldn’t help but smile thinking at what had happened.

---

At the men’s changing room, Woohyun was smiling away like some idiot.


I updated :D

Please subscribe to this fic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/171072/my-frienemy-nuest , or I'll never update! Nah! I'll just be very sad.

Comment please, I wanted to put Na Eun in this chapter, but I was watching Studio C with MyName so, I wanted to finish this chapter fast, and because I love MyName too <3