Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage With You

I went home with Minhyuk since Woohyun went with Na Eun. Once I reached the house, I went up straight to the room. I took out the laptop from the bag and started typing away on the keyboard. Soon enough, I heard a knock

~Knock~

“Come in.”I said it was Minhyuk; he walked in and sat next to me.

“So, what’s the deal with that douche bag?”He asked. I looked at him and told him everything, the part where we were going to get married, how we hated each other and how I just found out that he still had a girlfriend.

“Wow! My sister is going to get married and I haven’t even found a girlfriend yet.”He said and wiped an imaginary tear off his face.

“Oppa, we have a café that hosts single women. Get a life.”I said

“Ouch!”He said and clutched his heart. I rolled my eyes and carried on typing away.

“Does appa and umma know?”

“Of course they know stupid, they were the ones who arranged the marriage in the first place.”You said

“I meant that he has a girlfriend.”He said.

“Oh…”I trailed off

“What are you going to do about it?”

“I don’t know. Woohyun seems like so in love with her, telling him to break up with her seems inhuman, I mean, did you see what her did just know?”Minhyuk nodded and laid on the bed. You shoved him off.

“What?!”He asked

“I’m hungry, that idiot Woohyun didn’t bring me to eat. Let’s go have supper!”You exclaimed. He looked at you and rolled his eyes. You pulled him along outside.

---

“Na Eun, would you like to eat here?”Woohyun asked.

“No! This is not high-class, this place is dumps!”Na Eun’s high-pitched voice shrieked into Woohyun’s ears.

“Come on baby, the food here is good.”Woohyun said

“So? I’m looking for ambience, not this !”She said

“But the food is good! I promise you would love it.”

“No!”

“Come on, I’ll buy you that diamond ring later.”

“Fine.”Na Eun complied at the mention of the diamond ring. Woohyun brought her into the ddukbokki shop and sat at the seats near the counter.

---

After a few turns and walking around, you and Minhyuk arrived at the ddukbokki shop that Woohyun and Na Eun was there, not even knowing that they were there. You both walked into the shop and sat next to Na Eun and Woohyun, without knowing that they were there because you were too busy looking at the menu and Woohyun went off to buy food.

You turned around to tell Minhyuk what you wanted. As soon as you turned, you saw Na Eun admiring her nails.

But to your displeasure, she saw you. She stuck her nose in the air and walked towards you and Minhyuk.

 “Minhyuk! How did you know I was here?”She asked.

“I didn’t…I came here with her…”He said pointing to me.

“Don’t lie! You know you love me.”She said coyly and flipped her hair. She looked forward and saw you.

“Oh! I know you! You’re the waitress from the café!”She said and turned away.

---

At that time, Woohyun came back, and found that Na Eun wasn’t there. He looked around and saw Na Eun with you and Minhyuk. He walked over and pushed Minhyuk out of the way.

“What. Did. You. Tell. Her?”Woohyun asked you, emphasizing every syllable.

“Nothing.” You shrugged.

“Don’t lie to me!”He said.

“Nothing! You er! I’m just here to eat!”You retorted.

“WOOHYUN! WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER?”Na Eun burst out suddenly.

“Nothing.”Woohyun said waving both hands.

“NAM WOOHYUN! WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER?”Na Eun said. You were quite irritated and couldn’t take it anymore.

“What’s your problem ?”You finally roared out.

“Don’t talk to me like that! You’re the one to talk! You are going out with Minhyuk and Woohyun, MY BOYFRIEND! Is defending you!”She barked at you. You stared at her in disbelief, Woohyun hadn’t told her about it yet. You were about slap her but Minhyuk held you back.

“Come on, let’s leave.”Woohyun said trying to move Na Eun away from the scene.

“Why should I move?! They should move! I am not moving!”Na Eun said. Being the strong-willed girl you are, you also refused to move. You and Minhyuk sat down and so did Woohyun and Na Eun. The food that you ordered was coming. You forgot all the unhappy things that happened and waited for the food to come.

While the waiter was coming with your food, Na Eun stuck her leg out and the waiter tripped.

“Ooofff!” The ddukbokki went flying, and it landed on you. You looked at the waiter while he apologized profusely. You took the other ddukbokki that was on Woohyun’s table and poured it all over Na Eun’s head.

“YOU STUPID ANIMAL! I’LL HAVE YOU SUED!”She said. She stormed out off the shop while you laughed quietly. Woohyun followed her aimlessly, like he was used to all this. Minhyuk came over,

“Come on, I’ll bring you home to change and I’ll cook ramen for you.”He said, laughing.

“You better.”You said and walked off with him.

You were pissed with Woohyun. Not because of he didn’t do anything, because he didn’t defend you.


Chapter 4, I know it's short, but that's all I can do for now (: