Chapter 5

Arranged Marriage With You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0djllyqwY 

-Tara, Lovey Dovey Zombie Version

---

“Wake up! Today is your wedding day!”Your umma woke you up.

“Whyyyyy? Go away~”You said sleepily.

“No! Get your lazy up!”She said

“Ah shut up!”

“Did you just ask your mother to shut up?!”Your eyes opened, you got up quickly.

“No.”You said.

“Good, now go get dressed! The maids will help you!”You made your way sleepily to the toilet. You showered and put a towel over yourself as the maid dried your hair. After they were done, they helped you into your wedding dress, they helped with your make-up too.

*Upset! Hmph! I’m upset. Stupid Woohyun! Hmph! Argh!*You thought. Your maids went out.

“Miss ~~~~~~~~, Minhyuk is here to see you.”Your maids said.

“Argh! Tell him to come in. Thank you.”You said politely.

“I hear unhappiness.”He walked into the room saying.

“er.”You said rolling your eyes.

“What did I do? I didn't , apparently our parents did. LOL. Someone’s PMS-ing today~”

“What do you want?”You asked impatiently, although that joke was a bit funny

“Oh nothing, just wanted to talk to you~”He said.

“What’s with the flowery power today?”

“My sister’s getting married before me. I’m upset.”

“Wanna trade places?”You said, he laughed at you and became serious.

“~~~~~~~, remember, if Woohyun ever mistreats you or what sort, promise me, you’ll come to me, I’ll always be here ok?”He said putting out his pinky.

“Why so serious suddenly?”You jokingly added, but seeing how serious he was, you laced your pinky through his. He pulled you in for a hug, you hugged him back and started tearing up. He pulled away and wiped away your tears.

“Don’t cry kays? It’s your wedding day.”

“But I don’t wanna get married. H-he’s stupid.”You said.

“Aww, don’t be like that, remember, you can run away anytime~”He said winking and walked out of the door.

“Are you ready?”Your dad knocked on the door. You got up, lifted your dress and walked to him.

“You ok kiddo?”He asked you, you beamed and nodded.

“Okie dokie kiddo, let’s go.”He said. He walked you to the aisle, the doors opened. You walked along the aisle slowly, while the flower girls threw flower petals behind you. You forced a smile on your face. Your dad let you go, you stood next to Woohyun.

“Do you, Lee ~~~~~~, take Nam Woohyun as your lawful wedded husband? Do you, wish to take on your life journey with Nam Woohyun?”The priest asked.

“I do.”

“Do you, Nam Woohyun, take Lee ~~~~~~ as your lawful wedded wife? Do you, wish to fulfill your honor in being Lee ~~~~~’s wife, and take thy for whatever she will become in the future?”

“I do.”The priest exchanged the rings.

“You may now kiss the bride.”He said. Woohyun lifted your veil.*Oh My ! I forgot there was this kiss!*You thought. Woohyun smirked at you knowing you were uncomfortable. He leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips. The crowd cheered and both of you walked out of the church while people threw rice at you. You guys went to a hotel as instructed by your parents.

---

“We’re here, what do you want us to do?”You called your parents.

“You guys are going for your honeymoon!”Your mother said.

“B-but, our stuff.”You said.

“We packed it and sent it to the airport, the driver will be there soon to bring you there! Bye! Enjoy!”She said then hung up.

*Un-ing-believable.*

“Where too?”Woohyun asked.

“Honeymoon.”You dead-panned.

“Hey, what about Na Eun?”You suddenly asked Woohyun, not like you cared or anything, nut this question was wreaking your brain as you tried to find an answer.

“She is on a 3 month cruise.”He said, you heard him muttering a ‘Lucky her’ under his breath but you pretended not to hear

~BBBRRRINNNGGG~

You looked at your phone, a text.

‘You guys are going to the tropical, sunny, Singapore, for your holiday.

-Umma’

You looked at the text and didn’t bother telling Woohyun


Heyo guys, sorry didn't up date for like 13432413425 years, busy with school. it.

Anyways, subscribe to my new story, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/171072/my-frienemy-nuest 

or I'll never update again!

Maybe I'm lying, maybe I'm not... :/