I gave so many signs

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Eun, I gave you so many signs. Remember the time when we went to my best friend's birthday party and I asked you to go home already when you were drunk? I called for a taxi, and I didn't even call to know if you got home safe or not..." you said with a frown in your face.






 

"Drink up!" I shouted as my vision was spinning. I was clearly drunk, but I just wanted to have fun! Because Sakura is having fun right now with her best friend, Kang Hyewon.

 

I drank another glass of tequila as I watched my girlfriend smile with her friends.

 

I drank again and again, all I could hear was the music booming in my ears while I was looking at my girlfriend.

 

Why does she look like she was having so much fun?? Ehy?

 

So I walked wobbly through where my girlfriend is, not caring if I bumped into many people.

 

"Yah, Miyawaki! Why dho you rook like you are so heppy, here? Can't I join you?" I asked clearly drunk.

 

Being so gentle as you already are, you quickly held me by my arm and guided me beside you where an empty seat came in view.

 

"You can join, baby. Here you go" you said while guiding me to sit on the chair beside you.

 

I smiled after I sat down. Knowing that you care about me more than your best friend.

 

That night continued with your friends and you having questions here and there, but I may have already stepped my boundaries as I asked Hyewon if she likes you. I can't help it,I'm drunk. And I don't even know what I'm doing at that time. And there is another thing that I said.

 

"You!" I shouted as I point at her. "Kang Hyewon! You must not look at Kkura that way. She already have me! Ehy? Don't efer try to geth her ewey from me!" I said as I also pointed at her.

 

The crowd between you and your friends became silent after that, but you were the one who broke the silence.

 

"Come on, Eun. Don't be like that. Hyewon is my childhood friend. Why are you acting like this all of a sudden. You can't even handle alcohol well" You said while trying to get the glass I sneakily grabbed when someone was passing them.

 

"I'm sorry, Baby. I just don't like Hyewon looking at you like that" I said and cupped your face and gave you a peck on the lips.

 

"Okay, you're jealous. But you don't need to.you can trust me, Baby" you said and pat my head

 

"I trust you, it's her that I don't trust!" I said and pointed at her.

 

After that you grabbed my hands and grabbed me outside her house.

 

"Why do you have to say that?" You said and stretched your hand to call for a taxi while your other hand is still supporting my body from falling.

 

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter