Why didn't you gave me a single sign?

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When you saw me, there was a shift of feeling that I can see through your eyes. You felt sad but I can see in your eyes that you still miss me. Yes, I know that look you are giving me.

 

“Eun~” you said and tried to find the word you are going to say next.

 

Once I looked at you, I realized how much I wanted to talk to you so I took my chance to talk to you. I walked my way to you and put the script on the table.

 

“The director asked me to give this to you and Miss Chaeyeon” I said and tried to put out a smile.

 

You nodded as you walked to the mat that is placed on the tent on the rooftop. You sat there and looked at me. “I don't have an idea that you’re working here” you said and looked at the night sky. I looked at the stars, and back to your face. The stars are twinkling, and so are you. I walked and sat next to you. “I can’t also believe that we're working under the same film” I said as I looked at the stars above. Silence then filled the atmosphere. But I was the one decided to break it.

 

 

 

“Kkura?” I said without looking at you

 

“Hmm?” you responded while also looking up above. We somehow both knew that we can’t look at each other while having this conversation.

 

“How are you right now? Tell me honestly”

 

“I’m…” you said as you keep finding the right words. I don’t know what I want to hear by asking this question.

 

“I’m happy” you continued and nodded your head.

 

I wanted to be happy for you, because you are already doing great, you are doing fine in your life, career, family, andlove. And because you are now doing fine. But I just can't, knowing that I’m not the person who is behind your happiness. It hurts, like hell.

 

“That’s good” was all I could say.

 

Again, silence fills the atmosphere for a few seconds, the night breeze is all that can be heard.

 

“What if we’re still together, Kkura? Will you be happy like you are right now?”

 

“I don’t know, Eun. But I was happy at first”

 

Tears start escaping my eyes as I’ve heard you. But I cried silently. I just don’t want to ruin t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter