I've seen this film before, I didn't like the ending

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes as I slowly woke up from that terrible dream—no, it’s not a dream, all of that is not a dream. It’s all real. Yet, I still tried to gather composure within myself and act like everything was going on smoothly as much I like.

 

“Get off now, let’s get everything ready before the actresses arrive. We still have time to gather all the lighting and cameras inside the pension that we’re going to shoot at! Everyone, wake up!” was all I can hear and saw the other volunteers and staff doing what the director said through his megaphone. I also did what he said and helped to put everything on the inside. From the cameras and lightings.

 

After a few hours of helping the crew gather all the filming materials and talking to some of my co-worker, we were called to the living room of the pension since they told us that all the crew will welcome all the actors and actresses in the story. Once we saw the director open the door with a smile on his face, We all assume that the actors and actresses were fetched successfully from the airport, and it shows that, after the director entered the living room, it followed the unending people (who I assume are the cast) who continuously enter the room, the crew had cheered and clapped their hands as the director started doing it and the cheering of the crew became louder as an attractive tall woman had entered the living room, she gave us smiles and bowed her head a little, her hands was clearly holding someone else’s hands from the outside. I looked again at the tall girl’s face and she was familiar. But before I could find answers on where I saw her face, it was already answered when I saw your face as you entered the living room where everyone was at, holding the tall girl’s hand and bowing at everyone with your smile. I felt the pain back in my chest—a banging sensation which makes everything harder to breathe. I felt like someone was stabbing me on my chest. As soon as you entered the room and heard the cheers of the crew, you grinned widely.

 

I don’t like what I am seeing right now, her arms were around your shoulders and you both smiling at each other so preciously.

 

I don’t like it, I don't like what I am seeing so I tried to go the back of the crew and hid there, where everyone can’t see that I am actually crying right now. Cause tears started escaping my eyes the moment I saw you being sweet to her.

 

I didn’t expect to see you this soon, to see you smiling and to see you with someone that is not me.

 

 

 

 

 

I tried to avoid getting into you that night, because I just don’t know what I’ll do once I see you. I miss you, so much. So I even lied to the director and skipped dinner—telling him that I’m sick and can’t even eat just to avoid having lunch on the same table with you. Because I don't want to be hurt more than I already am right now. 

 

 

 

I can’t even sleep a minute that night, because feeling something on your chest that is hurting you is stopping me from going to sleep. My heart hurts at what I saw earlier, everything had made a flashback on my mind, all our memories, all the things that we d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter